021

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-ONE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-ONE

THE REST OF THE WEEK PROCEED AS NORMAL. Misumi still attended school at 7 am, she aided the karasuno boys with their volleyball practices.

She would also observe her senpai Kiyoko and watch how she would deal with complex seeming issues when it came to the volleyball matches.

Everything was satisfactory. Eita seemed to give Misumi lot's of time to think on her own, as he never bothered her with a single message throughout her repetitious week.

She still loitered on advising Kuroo, she figured since their date was coming up, why not just tell him there, in person.

Being nervous was a complete and utter understatement, Misumi was scared shitless for their upcoming date on Saturday.

Yes, she had her outfit planned out from the assistance of Sara, but she was just anxious about seeing Kuroo up close again.

For crying out loud, it's been two months since she last saw her bedhead. Being uneasy was expected, right?

Doubts always somehow managed to formulate in Misumi's scampering brain, it was pretty obvious Kuroo had some feelings for her, so what was she so nervous for?

Pain in the ass Kuroo
Are you excited for today?

Misumi's phone droned vigorously through her pockets, alerting her of a new text message from none other than the man himself. Duh, of course she was excited but she wouldn't admit it to Kuroo.

She just loved messing with the middle blocker, Misumi was definitely the humorous one in their flirtatious friendship, no matter how much Kuroo withheld it. Though she couldn't contend when it came to Kuroo and Bokuto cracking jokes together, things went down with those two dorks.

My teacup
What are you talking about? I'm

not doing anything special today

hehe

She quickly responded to his message while putting together the outfit she and Sara had arranged for Misumi's special date.

Thinking back, this date with Kuroo was going to be the first date she had ever been on in years. Sure, she went on dates with Semi, but not without his disruptive temper coming into play and ravaging all their moments.

Pain in the ass Kuroo
Oh right, then how about

we go out on a date today since

you're not doing anything special?

Of course he played along with her jokes, what kind of friendship would it be if he took everything she said to heart? Besides, he thought it was so adorable on how resistant she could be at times.