053

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY-THREE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY-THREE

MISUMI FELT SO RIDICULOUS. YOU'RE probably asking — why? Well, after she had that refreshing phone call with her boyfriend Kuroo, she felt so foolish for ever thinking that way about their relationship.

She was criticized mentally for permitting herself to leap to illogical conclusions without even asking Kuroo nor informing him about her perceptions. Yet, it was like he didn't get the slightest bit insulted nor perturbed with her confession.

Misumi was just relieved that she was able to express her thoughts and communicate with him. After all, if she still wanted to change her reserved and timid mentality, then she had to start small with certain kinds of situations.

Before it slipped her mind, it was Friday and she was going to be hanging out with Kenma and Kuroo for their three day weekend — so she tried not to worry much anymore. Misumi just wanted to get through her day of school, finish volleyball practice early, and idle for their arrival.

They were both going to be sleeping over Misumi's house.

"What are you up to this weekend, Sumi?" Sara chimed, walking beside her as they searched for a vacant bench to unwind upon.

"Huh? Oh, Kuroo and his friend are gonna sleepover my house this weekend!" Misumi answered, recalling their promised sleepover.

Misumi and Kuroo had always wanted to make arrangements for a sleepover, but you know, his agenda had been pretty jammed lately. But, once they made room for some time together, Kenma actually decided to join in.

No, Kuroo didn't force him this time. He chose to invite himself — something about a video game he wanted to try out with Misumi while he was there. But of course, she didn't mind Kenma tending Kuroo on their plans.

She relished his companionship as well.

Sara jokingly scorned "What about my invite?" She frowned with a reluctant smile on her peachy lax lips.

Misumi pinched the binder close to her chest, containing a giggle "The friend that's coming over with Kuroo isn't Bokuto-senpai, just so you know." She clarified, releasing a heavy exhale as she took a seat on the benches.

"Yeah, about that," The girl with almond brown hair coughed, toying with the ring on her finger.

"Can I tell you something?" She went on, taking a seat opposite to the Karasuno manager.

Maybe it was solely the way Sara worded it that made Misumi's heart pound through her chest. She had no idea why, but those words just made her so nervous and apprehensive.