043

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-THREE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-THREE

"WOOHOO! WE WIN AGAIN HAAHAA~" Sara happily cheered, giving Bokuto a high five from above his shoulders.

Misumi surfaced her head from the pool water in a gasp, smoothing her hands through her face, clearing all the soaked hair that stuck to her mantled cheeks.

"Come on, let's go again baby." Kuroo hummed, reaching his hand out for her.

She returned a sour rustle "Kuroo this isn't working," Misumi paused, watching Sara and Bokuto applause themselves. "Look, we keep losing and you know I hate losing." She pouted, crossing her arms over her moist chest.

The four of them had decided to play a set of chicken fight in Sara's pool, but each time they played Kuroo and Misumi continued losing, knocking her off Kuroo's slippery shoulders every time.

"Okay, maybe explain the rules one more time, I still don't get the objective here." Kuroo swam closer to Misumi at the edge of the pool.

"Hey, are we gonna play again or what?!" Sara shouted over the loud music that played through the speakers, still resting on Bokuto's shoulders.

Misumi pinched her lips "Of course we are! Kuroo just needs to hear the rules again."

"Aww come on Kuroo, Yashi explained the rules like five times already!" A suntanning Daichi called from outside of the pool, lifting the sunglasses from above his eyes.

"Okay Kuroo, I'm gonna get on your shoulders and when Hinata yells start, I'm gonna try to push Sara off Bokuto's shoulders, but you have to stay in place or we will keep falling." Misumi instructed the perplexed bedhead for the fifth time.

His eyebrows rumpled "Wait, why can't I just push bokuto? Then they'll lose their balance, won't they?"

"Hey, that's against the rules bro!" The owl butted into their mini team huddle.

Misumi grunted, "Bokuto-senpai, this is a team huddle only."

Though Kuroo tried his best to keep Misumi balanced on his shoulders, with one small push Sara provided, all was let loose and lost. Dropping her off into the water with a big splash every time.

The crowd from outside the pool grew bigger and bigger each time, wanting to wait and see if the two would keep their hopeless streak of failing or finally breakthrough and beat Sara and Bokuto.

"Come on Yashi get your ass up!" Nishinoya bellowed, watching her drop at the shallow end of the pool with a small yelp.

It was a good thing Misumi could swim, without that skill it would have been over for her.