031

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-ONE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-ONE

THEIR SMALL GROUP ROAMED THE STREETS together, taking role in some of the gaming booths the fair granted them with. The sun had officially set, leaving the sky glowing with radiant twinkling stars and a brilliant full moon that stepped graciously over Tokyo.

The boys walked ahead while Misumi and Kuroo tailed behind them, keeping a short distance for some peace and quiet discussions that Kuroo so desperately wanted.

It was apparent to them all how the two love birds desired some departure from the group. Their glances, their little touching of the hands when they walked side by side.

It was meager amounts of flirting kept contained, but still knowledgeable of how much they were connecting at that moment. If it were possible, sparks of pleasure would be scattering from both of them.

"You guys see that too... right?" Yaku addressed, stepping in between Lev and Yamamoto.

"That cutie over there by the popcorn stand? Hell yeah I do." The wing spiker rhapsodized, not taking his eyes off the girl that stood by the booth.

Lev snorted "Right! Dude, I swear she's been staring at me this whole time!" He spoke with an ego-boosting grin.

"Hey! I saw her first-"

Yaku rolled his eyes, cutting off Yamamoto's ridiculous statement "No dumbass, I'm talking about Kuroo and Yashi."

Kenma murmured "I keep telling Kuroo to go for it and ask her out already but he won't." His eyes centered on the console stuck against his two hands, making sure to keep up with the crowd.

"Don't come for my homie Kuroo like that, maybe he's just not ready." Yamamoto glimpsed over his shoulder, trying to analyze Kuroo's behavior.

"Damn Kuroo got no balls." Lev added, watching his captain neglect to win Misumi over.

Kuroo wanted to ask Misumi, he wanted to make things official that night once and for all. It was just difficult with all the commotion surrounding them. If only he could discover a noiseless space with a hint of excitement.

He didn't want to have to go behind the dumpsters just for some hushed silence with no passing people. Maybe choosing the fair was a mistake, it was only obvious that there were going to be loads of people present. If he wanted more solitude then he should have picked another place to hang out.

"I got it!" Yamamoto yelled after exploring around for a good environment to establish the proper mood for his team captain and Misumi.

At the very edge of the festival, there was a large Ferris wheel. It may be cliche, but romantic nonetheless. Who wouldn't want to be set official with their lover in a passive roller coaster that takes you up in the night sky with the rest of the stars in view? It was classic.