006

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIX

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIX

THE DISTRESSED MANAGER PROCEEDED her way onto the verdant hillside, relieved that the boys were starting lunch already.

She encountered an old wooden bench just at the peak of the grassy hill, deciding to rest aside from the cafeteria.

She didn't feel like eating beside the other managers or coaches, she was certainly starved, but figured the boys could use the extra food.

Misumi gazed up at the sky, leaning her head back, exhaling, striving to decompress for once. The eminent sun was setting in. Fleecy clouds enclosed the ball of lavish red flames, shielding some of its beauty away behind lumpy dusk mountains, formulating a superb scenery that anybody would settle for.

The mild breeze rushed towards Misumi's dark strands, her shoulders gradually loosened. The sun struck the once dull blue sky to a stunning yon orange, giving it hints of a vigorous stormy red.

Chills made their way below her spine, in sight of the tranquilizing sky. There's nothing that fueled her heart up more than gorgeous evenings such as this one.

She favors to watch them alone, enjoying the calm gales of the drafts breezing through her. Not having to worry about starting unnecessary consultations.

"Kobayashi!"

She heard a call coming from the entrance of the school's cafeteria. A familiar third-year with comely grizzled hair stood against the doorway. Sugawara waved to her, finally getting her attention, making his way up to the old bench she reclined at.

"Hey, Sugawara." Misumi answered studying his sympathetic grin.

"Don't you want to eat? I can bring you something if you'd like?" The setters cuffed the back of his head adorably.

"No, that's fine Suga, I'm not hungry." She lied, she was absolutely famished. But, Misumi didn't want to invade the cafeteria that was crammed with volleyball athletes, especially with Nishinoya and Kuroo in there.

He rested beside Misumi, causing the old stiff bench to squeak softly.

"Well, I know it's none of my business Yashi, but are you okay?" The respecting third-year inquired, hoping his question wouldn't agitate her any further.

"I'm okay, thank you." Misumi's observation enclosed back up at the sky once more. Sugawara's hazel eyes trailed over to her gaze.

"Really? Because we've never seen Nishinoya so upset about something other than volleyball." She glanced up at Sugawara, confused.