008

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHT

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHT

THE KARASUNO MANAGER ALTERED WITH the score on the 'Cats' side, raising it to a fifteen. Their 'short' practice match was going on longer than she had anticipated. She was getting more and more drained simply by watching them jump around the sides of the court, she yawned silently.

Covering her mouth, not wanting to seem disrespectful, she was ready to doze off for the rest of the night. Not exactly excited about sleeping in the same boring classroom that had dense wooden flooring.

She missed her comfortable mattress when it came to situations like these.

While Misumi was trying her best to keep tally of the match, two managers from Fukurōdani Academy came by, observing the game afar at the doorway of the gymnasium.

A third year with reddish-brown hair cleared her throat, catching everybodys attention in the gym.

"If you guys don't wrap this up soon..."

Her two pointer fingers sharpened at the panting volleyball players "The cafeteria will shut down." She conveyed a critter-like smile to the seemingly fatigued boys.

"Right! I totally forgot about dinner!!" Bokuto cried out, his hands parked on his grumbling stomach. "We will finish this tomorrow!" He declared throwing his fisted hands up in the air.

"Alright let's go eat!!" Hinata roared, jumping up thrilled at the thought of warm steaming food awaiting for their presence in the cafeteria.

"Akaashi!! Let's go!" Bokuto shouted over to the aggravated looking setter. "I'll see you tomorrow Kobayashi!" He called to her with a smile, making his way out of the heated gym.

"Enjoy your meals!" She grinned at them

She sighed, noticing at all the scattered Mikasa volleyballs across the gym's stiff flooring. She got up from the creaking foldable chair, stretching her arms and back out after a lengthy two-set match.

Closing her eyes, she alleviated at the thought of being able to finally hibernate for a little.

"Kobayashi, come eat with us." The sound of Kuroo's low voice impeded her deep stretch.

No matter how desirable eating with Kuroo sounds, she had to stay behind in order to clean the mess up. Misumi didn't want the boys to have to help either, she just wanted them to quickly make it to the cafeteria before they closed everything up.

Making them stay to assist her will delay their dinner time, they needed all the duration they could obtain.

"No it's okay you guys can go on ahead! I gotta clean this up." She stated, her attention darting to all the distributed Mikasa balls.