047

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-SEVEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-SEVEN

IF SHE WAS BEING ENTIRELY HONEST, Misumi had no idea how in the hell she came to the position of walking home with four plastered boys including one more who was currently sobering up.

There she was, soaked in her once dry swimwear with one of Sara's sweater's covering her shivering body as Nishinoya clung onto her shoulder and Kuroo holding her hand as he walked behind them.

You might be wondering, wait, why is she soaked? Well, it wasn't a big deal really. All she did was jump off Sara's roof into the pool with Boktuo stuck onto her, being the one that pushed her in the first place.

She regretted ever stepping foot in that room when she heard noises coming from it.

Allow me to explain, it wasn't even five minutes after Kuroo had gone back in the bathroom to change into his dry clothes after the little conversation the two lovers had.

Misumi heard uproar coming from outside. Which, well, it was typical. Considering how drunk everybody was, the yelling was expected. However, what they were chanting just seemed a little skeptical.

"Go go go go go go go."

Let's not forget to mention they were cheering Bokuto's name the entire time.

Long story short, Misumi discovered Bokuto inside a secluded room in Sara's second story home, standing outside the balcony of the window getting ready to perform a cannonball inside the pool.

How foolish, right?

Of course, he was drunk off his mind too. So to him, it didn't seem like such a stupid idea. Oh, but it was.

And when Misumi tried stopping him, he refused and before she could even respond, he quickly got a hold of her waist and lunged the both of them into the pool.

Releasing a large splash darting onto the people around them.

The good news is, nobody was injured. Actually, everybody watching was so excited, they even wanted to perform the stunt themselves.

And that's when Misumi decided it was time to leave the party.

Now she's back to square one, wandering home with the rest of the guys as the time neared midnight.

"Sumui?" The boy with tuft hair muffled against her shoulder.

Her eyes darted from around the dimly lit streets to the slouching Nishinoya. "Yes, I'm right here Yuu."