042

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-TWO

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-TWO

A LOW GASP DISCHARGED FROM MISUMI'S lips in admiration as she stepped inside the home of Nakamura's. Sara's home... or mansion as it seemed to be — was absolutely massive and beautiful nonetheless.

Through the two years of Misumi's close friendship with Sara, she honestly had no idea that Sara's family made significant amounts of money. According to her, they were quite on the wealthy side.

Though, she doesn't like to talk about it explaining that many people in the past have tried using her because of the quantity of money her parents made.

"Your house is so..." Misumi wavered, her eyes flickering from the gleaming chandeliers on the kitchen ceiling, "So nice..." Her voice trailed, taking in the stunning decor provided on the walls.

Sara sneered, watching Misumi's face beam in awe "Thanks, you can just set your stuff down there." She smiled, pointing down at the couches in the living room.

"Oh, right." She sputtered, nodding her head "Dude, I didn't know you had such a huge house." Misumi added, making her way down to the main room.

Sara sighed, grabbing snacks that were displayed on her kitchen island "I know my parents are so extra," Leading Misumi around her home.

"Like it's only me and Jj that live here and there are so many additional rooms for no reason."

Misumi unhurriedly trailed along behind the flying Sara, trying her best to speedwalk and listen to her commentary and of course not forgetting to perform double takes at all the fancy decoration in her home.

Jay was her older brother, you know, the one in college. Well, to Misumi's surprise it was solely the two of them that lived in the house together.

Apparently, Sara's father had kicked her out of his house to live with her older brother revealing that she was a disgrace to the family name after Sara refused to planned marriage with some boy her parents introduced her to.

Pretty complicated...

"Anfd then he just kicked me out after I toldf thevm I didn't want to maerry that weirdo!" Sara raved, munching the slice of cheese danish in her hands whilst speaking.

Rich people problems, right?

"I-I had no idea your parents were so..."

"Annoying? Stubborn?" Her list proceeded "Yeah, tell me about it." She seethed, simply talking about the whole incident had her blood boiling.