019

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETEEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETEEN

"I CAN'T EITA, IT'S A SCHOOL
NIGHT." Misumi stated struggling to maintain a soft whisper, not wanting to rile up the discussion "My parents won't let me, you know that."

"Just come outside with me! We can go to the store or something!" Semi said, growing impatient trying to persuade Misumi to follow him around the street in the middle of the night.

"It's too late to be going out, either way we're minors we'll get in trouble." She tried her best to decline his invitation as sufficiently as possible, but it was relatively difficult when he was sitting right outside her window begging for her accompany.

He had shown up unexpectedly at two in the morning talking about taking a nice walk together or something. Whatever it may be, Misumi did not want to be a part of it. He was insane if he thought she was just going to follow him around at such a risky time of night. Even he shouldn't be out, it was too late. The thick fog in the air flowed over the crescent moons gleaming spotlight, causing it to be a bit darker than usual.

"Please, you'd do this for me if you really loved me." Of course he pulled that card, deceiving Misumi every single time he brought 'love' into the argument.

Regardless, she wasn't going to allow him to get the best of her this time. "Sorry no, I'm just too tired tonight." Honestly, she was having trouble falling asleep that night so she was lying when she said she was wearied. Anything to get her out of going with him. He was just too rowdy.

Eita scoffed "Tired? From what? All your complaining?" This was his venture to try and get under Miumi's skin, and it was working quite well.

She had no idea if he would make those hurtful comments unintentionally or not, but he was right, all she ever did was complain. She was never able to keep her mouth shut for just once.

Misumi let out a shaky exhale "I'm sorry, but you can't just come into my home in the middle of the night and expect for me to follow you everywhere." Her tone was inoculated with bitterness, she tried to conceal it, but with Eita, it was too overbearing.

Semi grew more and more distrubed by the minute "Of course you're upset at me now, it's always something with you." It was almost like he just had to start things with Misumi because of how 'pesky' she was. "This is why nobody likes to hangout with you anymore."

Eita brought up the most ridiculous things into their disagreements, Misumi had friends to hang out with. Yeah, it was only a handful of people, but she received better treatment from them than she ever got from Semi.

"For your information I do have friends." She said confidently, maybe a little too confident.

Eita seemed a little startled by her surprising peak of dignity, Misumi was never one to talk back so much in an argument, it made him upset.