072

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-TWO

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-TWO

EVERYTHING JUST SEEMED LIKE HORRIBLE timing. With Misumi nearly confessing her feelings to Kuroo, the same man from before showing up and reprimanding Kuroo about respecting private property and valuing curfew rules.

Though Kuroo was already eighteen years of age — the man still didn't seem to care. He just wanted them out of his field.

There was really nothing else they were capable of doing besides apologize to him and leaving the area.

But, it wasn't so wretched, Kuroo was cracking jokes the entire time to make Misumi feel better about the uncomfortable situation the two had to go through.

Yes, it might have been a major buzzkill, however, when he was there making her giggle and bubble up inside — it made her disregard all the trouble they got into.

"Can you believe he threatened to call our parents." The girl with raven gray curls pressed her temple in exasperation, a chuckle arising from her two lips.

He laughed, steering his eyes on the freeway "Bruh, and when I told him I was eighteen he had no idea what to respond with." The two sweethearts reminisced the recent occurrence that had unfolded.

Misumi had no idea whether or not Kuroo caught an understanding of what she was going to tell him, you know, before the proprietor of the fields ruthlessly hindered with their special moment.

The ambiance was perfect — beyond ideal.

The sun was languishing within the rutted mountains, the sky was of sheer ecstasy, showering away with the lavishing hues of dusky orange and lush ruby red. What more could she demand for?

It would have been the most relevant opportunity to blurt out and state her emotions.

His smile dwindled, recollecting of Misumi's tentative expressions "Misumi, what exactly were you going to tell me back there... you know, before we got interrupted." He delivered enlightenment into the prickling subject Misumi so desperately wanted to circumvent.

What was she to say? If she confesses now, it would be remarkably inconvenient considering that the concentration within his hands were engaged with driving.

Still, there was a gnawing feeling with each hammering beats her rippling heart endured, almost as if she couldn't keep mute about the desire she had burgeoning for him.

She was in love with him.

In stupor with his charming ways, the precarious manner he handled her frame with whenever they collided lips. In awe with the fluttering streams that she received within her burned chest whenever he spoke to her in tranquility fashion.