016

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTEEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTEEN

KOBAYASHI WAS COMPLETELY HELPLESS in trying to keep her
troubles hidden from Nishinoya. She feared telling him about Eita and how he wished to see her again.

It had been a couple days since he last texted her, and she was absolutely itching to inform Nishinoya.

Still, she knew he wouldn't let it pass effortlessly, especially since Misumi was leaning towards a yes of agreeing to the date Eita had planned out.

She kept reminding herself that it was solely for all her unanswered questions, however, it was still intimidating to know she would have to meet face to face with the Shiratorizawa athlete in order to attain the explanations she desired.

"Wait a second, who messaged you?" The libero with clustered blonde hair inquired Misumi again for the tenth time in a row. She spoke in a weak mumble, practically embarrassed to enunciate the subject out loud.

If she did concede to Eita's plan, she would have to tell Kuroo as well. Misumi preferred to have a prosperous honest relationship with him, and not advising him about this would impact their friendship in the long run. She didn't want to tarnish their future by fulfilling something that could've been prevented.

She huffed, demoralized. "Eita, he texted me." Her brown orbs scampered around the grime surface that sank outside Karasuno's gymnasium.

"Semi?!" His feral voice blared, inflicting a few passing people to stop and stare, perplexed at the disgruntled seeming Nishinoya.

Misumi was sharp to position her index finger on her lips, advising Nishinoya to pipe down before others hear their discussion.

"You're being too loud!" Reminding him to calm down.

"No, what did he want? What makes him think he can just text you after two years?!"

Nishinoya was clearly in anguish after listening to Misumi's problematic dilemma, just as she was. She anticipated his indignant reaction once she clarified her final decision to him.

It may appear to be a foolish conclusion, but Misumi believed she had the right to know why Eita treated her that way for so long.

"He wanted to meet up with me, to talk." Misumi deliberately drew her phone out from her school bag, punching in the numbers to her password.

"That's crazy! You're not agreeing to meet with that psycho, are you?" He shuffled closer to his best friend, seeking to read the open messages between Eita and Misumi.

"I know, it sounds dumb." Hesitation seeped from her murmuring voice. "But, I kind of want to meet up with him."

His eyebrows blended together, skepticism delineated from his face. Nishinoya knew Misumi wasn't mindless, there has to be a plausible motive as to why she wanted to see Eita.