096

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY-SIX

MISUMI WAS AWARE THAT THE CAR RIDE was going to be rather lengthy — as it was held relatively near Tokyo. Though, she never really did have a problem with having to remain still in the car with Kuroo as her driver.

Normally, she would scour through his glove compartment, or go through the countless lists of songs that his phone had. It was all to hold herself occupied, to deflect her from falling asleep.

This was usually always the case with her, but considering that the car ride was going to definitely be a journey — she wanted to stay awake with him.

Her thumb scrolled through the continuous list of songs arranged in alphabetical order on his phone, eyebrows heaving together at some of the questionable artists he listens to.

In her eyes — a certain genre of music that people listen to could say a lot about oneself and or their passions.

She looked up at her focused date — who had a slight bop in his head that accompanied the beat of the hushed music playing.

Her eyes squinted, struggling to examine his expression sharply from the darkness that was swallowed within the car, "Since when do you listen to Frank Sinatra?" The inquisitive Misumi stuck her nose into her boyfriend's business, a modest grin stuck onto her sparkling lips.

The sound of his watch flickered as he changed the gears of his car, side glancing at his snooping passenger "What are you talking about?" The bedhead questioned, dumbfounded, "I've always listened to Frank Sinatra."

In Misumi's eyes, Tetsurou was a complex guy to figure out sometimes. There were some days where he was just the biggest nerd ever, then there were many other times where he seemed so grown and sophisticated.

At points, he was a little apprehensive — in a way, when presenting himself to Misumi in such a goofy behavior. Though, as the season passed on, it seems like he really just put himself out there.

Through all the months they have spent together, Misumi can reliably say that Kuroo had a way of presenting his admiration for her.

He was easily the most provoking person Misumi had ever met, especially when he would just tease Misumi down to her wits.

She rolled her eyes, leaning her body against the center console "Yeah but I thought you liked Bill Nye or whatever his name is." Misumi answered, unaware of her absurd response.

Kuroo's thumb stopped drumming against the leather steering wheel, his attention detached from the road for a second. "Bill Nye... the science guy?"

Ripples of chuckles sprung through his chest, running his hand over his hair "God, you sound so cute right now." He teased her, giving her knee a slight pinch with the use of his two fingers.