044

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-FOUR

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-FOUR

THE SUN WAS STARTING TO SET, AND THOUGH the bright blue sky was growing ready to sleep, the company was still alive and thriving.

Even more, now that Sara's brother Jj had arrived with countless other party guests from his college campus.

Along with his girlfriend Madison, to whom she also brought along her own friends.

Misumi would be enjoying her visit, except for the fact that she had to be responsible enough to retain observation for her teammates, making sure they didn't do anything they would regret once they sobered up.

Even if it was a pool party, she wasn't entirely comfortable touring around in a mere two-piece. Thank god she brought along dry clothing in her bag, fixing on some jean shorts over her now dry bottom swimwear.

She didn't bother changing her top, the wrapped towel would do just enough to cover her bare stomach.

She made her way around the crowd in Sara's backyard, holding a damp cloth over her exposed shoulders.

Misumi would join the others in the pool and jacuzzi, but she was fairly occupied scanning around for Kuroo who had abruptly disappeared after she used the bathroom.

Her eyes scattered around from around the unfamiliar faces, dancing around to the brash music in crowds. Holding ice-cold cans of beers in their hands.

It was challenging to try and locate at least some of her friends from Karasuno when there were so many people in one giant backyard.

Misumi did a quick double-take on some people, noticing Nekoma's first-year, Lev, caught up with a faction of short college girls.

Her jaw immediately dropped upon her discovery, watching women literally flirt with an underaged highschooler.

Well, to be fair he appeared nowhere near to resemble a first-year. Maybe he just lied about his age to get recognition by them?

Misumi's attention instantly diverted, fixing her eyes on something less unpleasant to view.

'I... I'm not even gonna-'

"Ow! Crap, I'm sorry-" For once, a well-known speech struck within Misumi's ears, disrupting her thoughts.

She folded over "Sara?! Dude, have you seen Kuroo?" Misumi hurriedly sped walk over to Sara, who was bumping into the groups of people.