032

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-TWO

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-TWO

IT WAS LATE EVENING AND THE GROUP had concluded it be best for them to start heading home. It remained a youthful Saturday night, so Kuroo invited the group of six to his house.

Explaining that his parents were busy visiting his grandparents, thus, it was the perfect location to hang out for a little.

After Kuroo and Misumi had shared their first kiss it was apparent that both of them had ultimately made it official. All from the hands of his teammates who practically compelled the duo up on that Ferris wheel lift.

Misumi was sincerely appeased with her current relationship with Kuroo and all, but, there was still one major difficulty wafting at the back of her mind that she preferred to take care of.

"I really want us to work out, and I don't want anything holding you back."

Kuroo confessed to her.

Vociferous muffles were heard from downstairs, coming from Kuroo's avid teammates.

Misumi giggled "Are you sure you trust them down there with no supervision?" She mended her posture, reclining at the edge of Kuroo's mattress.

"It's fine." He fixed a tender brush on her knee "I want to be here with you when you do this."

Upon learning that was encouraging for her. She was certainly at the rim of her seat, nervous to answer Semi.

Kuroo standing there to assist her in sending the message was bettering, but not enough to prevent the constant indiscretions in her conscience that were flourishing, formulating the most bizarre scenarios in her spirit.

She bit her lower lip "I- I'm just really nervous to do this Kuroo, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, hey we can do this okay? You don't have to be nervous."

Her eyes were scattered on the objects in his bedroom, bypassing intense eye contact. The charge of sentiments that wanted to rupture from her eyes made it challenging for Misumi to suppress her feelings from Kuroo.

She glimpsed down at the bedroom tiles "But... but what if-"

"No." He chopped off her statement "What ifs are never good to think about, nothing bad is going to happen. I promise you once you do this you're gonna feel so much better."

He was determined, trying everything in his will to get Misumi to accomplish this obstacle. It illustrated just how much Kuroo cared for her.