028

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-EIGHT

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-EIGHT

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE OF DAYS SINCE Misumi and Nishinoya had their talk, including Sugawara. She still had to text Semi to finally forgive him for what he did back then, but it's a lot more complicated than it seems.

She had no clue what to say first, should she just reply 'I forgive you' or... maybe that's too straightforward? Not only was she puzzled about what the hell to say to him, but she also fancied her indulgence to be sincere, it wouldn't help her mentally in any way if she offered forgiveness with no probity.

Misumi wanted all of this behind her in the past like it should have been two years ago, she tried not to push herself. It was too stressful to think about at times, either way, Semi was being as patient as ever with the whole decision making issue.

He hadn't bothered to text nor call Misumi since his voicemail, so she was thankful for his restraints.

"Hmm, Yashi? Are you there?" The vibration of Kuroo's muffled voice clasped her thoughts back to reality.

It was Friday, being that, Misumi had a day off from volleyball once again from the Karasuno boys' hard work throughout the week. She was moderately pleased Coach Ukai was laid back at times, seeing that other volleyball teams still had to go out and practice, like Nekoma for example.

But, days off on Fridays were normally rare, they were just repeating a lot more frequently than before which was rather surprising. The Karasuno boys were pushing past their limits with every practice day they received.

"Oh yeah! I'm so sorry Kuroo, I know you're busy and It's like I'm not even paying any attention to you." Misumi sulked with a pout on her complexion, fixing her heating phone onto her other ear for better hearing.

Kuroo bent a lazy chuckle "You are as adorable as ever, you know that?"

His remarks were always so sharp, making Misumi's cheeks flush like a large tomato every single time he endorsed her.

"Stop, I told you I can never handle the compliments you always throw at me." She giggled into her phone, kneading with her dark loose strands like a little schoolgirl.

"What can I say? I like hearing that cute laugh of yours." Kuroo never missed the opportunity to laud the sheepish Misumi, he absolutely treasured her tiny giggles and the loud chuckles she seemed to hate so much. He loved every single 'flaw' Misumi insisted she had.

Phone calls with Kuroo were the best parts of her infernal days, he always managed to make her laugh no matter what was going on in her crazed life. Her favorite calls were when he was with the rest of his team; Nekoma.