014

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FOURTEEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FOURTEEN

MISUMI WAS IN SHEER FLUSTER MAKING her way to Karasuno's bus. Hinata accompanied her, chatting and laughing about something Kageyama did.

Her mind was elsewhere, thinking about the delicate kiss Kuroo had planted on her hand. She couldn't wrap her head around it, did he do it because his friends were there? Or did he do it out of the feelings he had for her? Questions occupied her conscience.

The feeling burned in her chest, sending fluttering waves down to her pumping heartbeats.

Misumi couldn't deny that Kuroo was definitely charming and sweet, but, it all seemed so quick to say the least.

She had gotten out of a very reckless relationship, and although it's been two years since he had appeared back in her life, the haunting memories always came back to drape over her, leaving her to drown in a sea filled with angst.

Talking to Sugawara about it made her feel confident for a moment, but never long enough for her to bury the remembrances away.

Yet, at the same time, she wanted to get to know Kuroo better as well. The thought of him being there just felt so right to her.

Misumi was very indecisive at this point, her outlook changed fairly often about the situation.

"Hey, Yashi are you ready to get going?" The third-year with light grey hair spoke, breaking Misumi's long thought process.

She glanced up at the genuine team setter.

"Yes! I'm certain I have everything I packed!" Her hand rested on her luggage, tapping it lightly with her fingertips.

She made her way to the entrance of the bus. Her brown eyes scattered around the Karasuno boys, searching for her seat next to Kiyoko, when she felt a sudden tug on her arm that led her out of the vehicle.

Sugawara's hand gripped her arm lightly "Kobayashi wait." Bringing his lips closer to her ear, trying to keep his voice in a low whisper so the other wouldn't hear their topic.

"The team and I decided that you and Nishinoya need to work things out."

Misumi's eyes went wide in shock. Yes, of course, she missed Nishinoya, and she missed the way he was able to bring so much light into her sorrowful days with his energetic personality.

Who's to say he feels the same way? If there was one thing holding her back, it was this exact reason.

"Look, that's really sweet and all. But, I just don't think he wants to talk, Suga." Her eyes darted up from his proportional facial features, down at the relaxed grasp he had on her arm.