029

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-NINE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-NINE

IT WAS FINALLY SATURDAY, MEANING Misumi's date with Kuroo and Kenma was in a couple of hours. It was quite early in the afternoon, but she supposed if the bus ride was going to be moderately lengthy, then she needed to prepare her outfit early so she wouldn't miss her public use of transportation.

'Should I really wear this?' She questioned herself, assessing the clothes that sat on her white bed covers.

You could say she was a little reluctant about traveling in a city bus for a perpetual four hours with other strangers alongside her, but if it meant she would be able to see Kuroo, then she was all up for it.

Her father was occupied with quantities of paperwork yet again, including her mother, who was running essential chores. Whether she liked it or not, she had no other advantage of transportation.

Her main concern was getting back home.

Taking the bus alone as a female teenager was one thing, however, taking it late in the night for hours was not on her bucket list. Misumi wouldn't view herself as paranoid, although, many incidents could transpire.

Both Misumi's parents disciplined her to constantly be knowledgeable of her surroundings, to understand where all the immediate exits are if you need to flee a scene fast.

Her phone let out a strident chime, supplanted by dynamic oscillation.

Mommy ♡︎
Hey hun, after my errands I will be in

Tokyo, so if you need me to pick you up

after your date text me.

'Perfect.'

My lovely daughter
Yes mom if you could please pick me up

after! I will text you my location so

you know where I'm at :)

'My lovely daughter' shared location with 'Mommy'

Mommy ♡︎
B safe, I love you!

My lovely daughter
I love you too Mommy

It was flawless timing, she couldn't have plotted it better herself. Misumi's mother certainly came in clutch at the last minute.

Everything was arranged, she now had a crystal conscience with no disturbances. So far.

She rushed back at the outfit she had put together. It wasn't anything too flashy, merely a simple pair of jeans with a dainty crop top.

Misumi normally wasn't one for crop tops, especially if she's going to be around a lot of people. It just made her more self-conscious of her body.