013

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTEEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTEEN

KUROO OBSERVED THE TWO SECOND-YEARS that sat on the field together, nibbling away at their food while discussing the video game Kenma owned.

Oftentimes, it was challenging for Kenma to open up and communicate with new people. But, when it came to discussing video games with others, he shifted into a whole new person.

Kuroo watched the way Misumi would tuck her dark locks behind her ear, the way she smiled in a compassionate way at the blank pudding head.

Or the way her foot would pat vigorously on the grass whenever she grew anxious about a certain game level.

Her delicate touch crawled on his hands, carrying small chills throughout his body, he wished he was able to store away that alluring sentiment she always somehow planted on him.

Being unable to scrutinize the beautiful sunshine that radiated off her gorgeous smile gave him a queasy tingle in his core that he had never endured before.

He wanted to keep in touch with her, Kuroo wanted to learn more about her and how her life was.

Right now, he merely knew her likes and dislikes, he could only imagine how absorbing more of her stood if the list of her dislikes were so particular.

"Kuroo?" The sound of Shirofuku's voice put his deep thoughts on hold, he glimpsed up from Misumi's sitting posture back to Shirofuku, who offered a tray of cut-up watermelon slices.

"Oh, right thanks. I'll get some for them too." Kuroo jerked his head lightly behind him, indicating the talkative Kenma and Misumi.

He stammered for a second, remembering something Misumi had told him about her dislikes.

"Actually, do you guys have watermelon slices without these black seeds?" It might have came off as a strange question, but Misumi preferred her watermelon slices 'seed-free'. He didn't want her to sit there and pick them out herself neither.

The Fukurōdani manager brightened up.
"Yeah! The ones on the left!" She giggled at the Nekoma captain "You don't like the seeds or what?"

"Nah, I don't mind it but, Kobayashi likes hers without." Kuroo selected a fresh slice of the seedless watermelon.

"Oh right-" But before she could finish her sentence, Kuroo walked off with three watermelon slices in his hands, making his way towards the two gaming enthusiasts. She scoffed under her breath.

One reason why Shirofuku was so irritated by Kuroo's and Misumi's bond was simply because she used to have a connection with the Nekoma captain. A connection that was almost equivalent to a relationship in her eyes.