099

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY-NINE

AFTER EVERYTHING WAS SETTLED WITH expecting Misumi and Kuroo, Sara was beyond ecstatic for her close friend to be able to show up that night.

Though she knew her parents were utterly problematic at times, this party was the one occasion where she actually had a great time with them. Which was quite rare.

Sara did some scouting around the party here and there, making sure everything was locked in place and ready for all the visitors. Fixing the wine glasses, the champagne bottles, and the sparkling soda containers.

It may have been strange, to Misumi at least. Again, she had never observed Sara so tense or seemed on edge about something before.

Besides Sara's expectations, the party was truly worth wearing a dress for — Misumi mused to herself.

She might have been unmindful of the people who were there, but they all seemed busy having their own kind of entertainment with other coworkers than to be focused on other party guests.

There was a faction with accumulations of separate tables for four, with shaded outdoor umbrellas that fluttered over the edge of the tables.

There were other tables on the opposite ends of the roof that provided foods and drinks for all the guests as well.

But, in Misumi's eyes, the best piece about the gathering was probably the close view of all the scintillating stars.

Reaching so high up on a towering building certainly brought out all the diminutive stars that weren't able to show off their illuminating twinkles. Even so, the sky wouldn't be consummated without them.

Tetsurou watched the glistening stare in his girlfriend's eyes as she kept her gaze up at the twilights heaven, sitting beside her at the table.

"You know you haven't even taken a sip of your drink right now?" He acknowledged her intact glass cup of perrier, taking grasp of her hand that laid generously on the surface of the counter.

Misumi gently bobbed her head, snapping out of her contemplation. "Y-Yeah, I know it's just... the sky is really pretty." She announced with a tame smile on her rims, taking a deficient sip of the liquid in front of her.

She made sure to maintain a secured grasp united over Kuroo's hand, subconsciously pressing it to keep her strain at a subtle level.

To her astonishment, she wasn't that apprehensive as much as before any longer. Due to the view of the sky... which effectively prevented her from chewing the tips of her nails out of fervent behavior.

But of course, even if she wanted to do that, Kuroo was always the one to stop her dreadful habit.

Misumi whisked her gape back facing her lover, the swirls of dark chocolate brown enunciated through the shimmer of her obsidian pupils — looking at him with soft, doe eyes.