017

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTEEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTEEN

MISUMI GLIMPSED DOWN AT THE PALPITATION her phone generated against the school's sturdy desk. She smiled upon the ringing, it was Kuroo.

The bedhead often made sure to start his days off with a corny little pickup line, sending it to Misumi. In hopes to set a promising start to her early weary mornings.

Pain in the ass Kuroo
Feel my shirt. You know

what it's made of?

His ventures certainly worked, she couldn't help but glow brightly at his name being alerted onto her home screen. She went along with his joke, wanting to hear what he had to say this time.

My teacup
No, I don't. What is

your shirt made of?

Pain in the ass Kuroo
Boyfriend material ;)

His distinctive pickup line sent a slight huff through her nostrils. She expected no less from the middle blocker, shaking her head in disapproval and cringe. Misumi made sure to respond to his cheesy comment.

My teacup
I won't hesitate to block

your number, Kuroo-Senpai.

Pain in the ass Kuroo
How else would I send my teacup

all my clever pickup-lines? :(

My teacup
Nope, I'm not your

teacup.

Kuroo referred Misumi as his 'Teacup' quite frequently, she presumed he labeled her that due to her petite figure when being pertained to his sharp muscular physique.

It's not that she didn't like it, she just wasn't used to Kuroo always being so flirtatious. He certainly tried his best in order to amuse the Karasuno manager, she was truly everything to him.

Pain in the ass Kuroo
Right, how about the name

shortcake? It's cute right? Just

like you.

His messages somehow always managed to send heated blood rushing for Misumi's burning cheeks in fluster, sustaining a small smile on her ruddy complexion.

If she was being honest, back at camp Kuroo constantly appeared so steady and unperturbed, but, once you really got to know him you begin to realize how much of a dork he truly is. It was simply the cutest thing.

"Eh? Misumi smiling at her phone this early in the morning?" Sara's voice latched Misumi's scampering conscience back to reality.

"Who's making you smile today? Is it Kuroo?!" Enthusiasm rushed over her seemingly depleted voice, taking a seat next to Misumi's desk.