091

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY-ONE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY-ONE

MISUMI ALWAYS HAD A REASON WHEN it came to upset behavior. Or simply just a simmered attitude in general. At least, she tried to have the reasons set.

She felt that growing upset at nothing was usually out of utter pettiness. She really despised that.

Just how there were reasons for her apprehensive behavior at the party.

Actually, there were many reasons for that.

One, she was loaded. Two, Kuroo's heartwarming persona wasn't helping the fluttered sensation lessen, and lastly, she was afraid that her boyfriend might turn unsettled with her after drinking so much in one night.

She possibly could have worded her speech inaccurately — Misumi knew all too well that Kuroo was never the type to yell nor boost his voice levels when provoked. When she revealed her thoughts to him, she worded it as if she feared him yelling at her for getting drunk.

Which was the reason... partly.

His knee propped up and down, ticking in cutting habit — his fingers tapping away at his steering wheel with impatience. Almost as if he was agitated for Misumi to just hurry and reveal her thoughts to him.

She could understand. It must have been challenging for Kuroo to keep his ears and eyes on driving, whilst having to listen to his drunk girlfriend babble on about god knows what.

Her thumbs fiddled in motion, keeping her eyes targeted on her tapping feet "I-It's just that, I thought you were gonna get upset at me for getting drunk you know?" Misumi questioned his understanding, not wanting to seem like she was unable to speak properly.

The car came to a deliberate hold, bright red lights flashing for all vehicles to stop for other remaining lanes to go by.

Tetsurou toyed with the corner of his hair with the use of his fingertips, attempting to process Misumi's mumbling chatter.

A low chuckle was heard from his lips, burning from the suddenly tense atmosphere "Misumi, when have I ever... yelled at you?" He responded instantly at the sudden switch of green lights, gently pressing his foot against the gas pedal.

She watched his hand grip the steering wheel, his thumb fumbling with the leather material "I-I know it sounds stupid, it's just... I honestly don't know why." Her heart fell under all the pressure, her thighs pressing together.