027

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-SEVEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-SEVEN

"SUMI, WHAT DID HE TELL YOU OVER THE phone?" Nishinoya's thrilling voice charged with solicitude as his childhood friend brought him into a perpetual embrace, letting her tears fall onto his soaking shoulder.

He wasted no time in wrapping his arms around the miniature Misumi, incapable of speaking or to do anything that would make her feel better. All Nishinoya had to do was be there for her and be her shoulder, Misumi wasn't a very needy person.

She rarely cried, so when he observes her in such a disheartening state, it burns him as much as it pains her.

"I-I'm sorry Noya, I shouldn't be crying so much." She wept into his shoulder, tightly clutching on his arms with her two withering hands.

He pulled away to get a good look at the sobbing Misumi. "It's okay, you need to let it out. Please tell me what he told you." His golden-brown eyes were swelled in sheer disquiet.

Although Nishinoya and Misumi had been friends since youth, it was still fairly difficult for Misumi to shed tears in front of the libero. Not because she was embarrassed that he would tell somebody, because he wouldn't.

But, she always saw crying as an attention grabber, she didn't want to be seen as needy to anybody. Even Nishinoya.

She wiped her crimsoned cheek with the back of her hand, clearing away any pouring droplets "He- he just told me the truth on why he would do those things to me..."

Nishinoya's concern grew steadily, adjusting his absolute concentration on Misumi.

"He said-"

A swift voice put Misumi's statement on hold for a second "Nishinoya? Kobayashi? What are you guys doing here so-"

Sugawara stopped speaking once he saw Nishinoya facial expression screaming "Bro, now's not a good time."

Poor Sugawara had no idea Misumi was crying, her back was leveling him so it was entirely troublesome to go about the situation.

"Suga?" Misumi bellowed, "I-I'm so glad you're here!"

Nishinoya supplied a bewildered gaze at the now fainted smiling Misumi, he had no idea Sugawara knew about the situation with Semi.

"It's fine, I told him about what happened, Noya." She let out a melodious chuckle, trying to keep her shoulders from tensing up.