018

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTEEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTEEN

"SUMI! IF YOURE GONNA WEAR IT, WEAR right!" Sara instructed.

Poor Misumi was as stiff as a cutting board, this outfit was just way out of her comfort zone.

Sara was a very audacious person when it came to clothing, Misumi didn't think she would be able to pull it off, she felt so tense.

The outfit was certainly mesmerizing, but she didn't like the way it looked on her.

It just wasn't something she would wear, and it was pretty obvious by the way she carried herself, attempting to cover up her body with her arms.

Misumi let out a discouraged exhale, "I can't wear this one." She eyed herself in her full body mirror that rested against her bedroom wall.

"Okay fine, no dress then." Sara shuffled her hands through Misumi's closest, endeavoring to uncover another outfit.

The dress was entirely gorgeous, it even managed to caress each of Misumi's curves, but she's going on a date... not homecoming.

Moreover, the dress was a little on the short side, it would be best to reserve it for another reasonable day, one that actually calls for her to wear a dress.

"Here, put this on." Sara presented the uncomfortable second-year another outfit.

They've been running through apparels all day long, it was procuring to be really depleting for Misumi. But, Sara appeared determined to discover the precise fit, so Misumi moved forth with her.

Hoping Sara will convey an outfit that's comfortable enough to walk around the streets in and not one that practically reveals parts of her body that needed no attention. However, the outfit that Sara handed Misumi this time, didn't seem to be so provocative like the rest.

It was a woven tartan blue skirt, that included thin slits at the ends of the sewing lines. As for the top, well it was still in the cropped category, but it was a nice white button-up long sleeve. Misumi had no knowledge that this was part of her wardrobe. Promising enough, it wasn't anything excessively revealing.

The skirt fit perfectly. The material of the kilt nuzzled against her partly muscular thighs, leaving no room for extra entrance, Misumi began to wonder why she never wore it before if it looked proper on her.

"Stop, that's the one!" Sara squealed "You look so good!" She quickly scampered to the struggling Misumi, helping her adjust the skirt's back zipper.

"You think so?" The hesitant Misumi inspected herself in her mirror, optimistic that the outfit was the fairest selection out of all clothing's she tried on earlier.

"Don't be shy, show some more cleavage." Sara muttered, evaluating the fit from afar "Trust me, I'm sure Kuroo won't mind at all."

Misumi's glossy lips formed a thin line at Sara's statement. Kuroo is not like that. Sure, he's a guy and of course, all guys think a certain way when it comes to fantasizing about women, but it's not like he's some dog who gazed at Misumi like she was a piece of meat.