a/n

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔
───────────────────

Hello everyone! It's me again, I know it's been a while since I've interacted with you guys! Through these past few months, things have been a little unexpected. I know that sometimes you guys expected me to publish on Fridays (as always) but, you came to find that there weren't any new chapters up.

Thoroughly, I'm so sorry for all the days I missed publishing!

However, that's not what I'm here to talk about.

I'm here to thank you, guys. Wholeheartedly, I want to thank every person and reader who saw my book and put it in their libraries. Even if they never looked at it again haha. But, I especially want to thank the readers who stuck with me through this whole journey.

Or at least stuck through with Misumi and her crazed relationship problems.

I know that this book has gone on for quite some time, but hey, it's a bittersweet ending right? What else could readers possibly ask for?

Thank you all so much for voting, commenting, and reading this book!

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔
───────────────────

I want to give special thanks to akaashissetterspirit For all the times I struggled with chapter ideas and who pushed me to keep going when I was feeling rather lazy. Thank you so much for your support!

Last but certainly not least, I want to thank taesleftcheek The one who helped me and encouraged me to publish this book in the first place. You're also the one who came up with most of the iconic moments of this book, feeding me all your great ideas. Without you, I don't think there would even be a Serenity. I'm very thankful for all your humorous and heartwarming chapter ideas!

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒?
───────────────────

If you guys have any questions regarding the book, or maybe the ending please feel free to either message me or comment, I don't mind!

Again, thank you all so much for sticking to the end. It's truly been a long journey with Misumi and Kuroo. I hope you all enjoyed the plot and my writing style!

THANK YOU!

── SKULLJIN

༻✦༺