015

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTEEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTEEN

"YES MOM, I JUST GOT THE CHECK IN THE MAIL." Misumi uttered into her phone, eyeing the pale colorless envelopes that reclined on her kitchen counter.

"Okay thank you sweetie I'm just checking! I'm sorry I haven't had time to catch up with you, but tell me everything! How's volleyball going?"

Misumi delayed for a moment, deliberating on providing an answer, she actually hadn't spoken to her mother in a while, it seemed like she was caught up with work and other things.

Regardless of the minimal time her mother carried, she still continued to send over money for Misumi's food along with heartwarming notes inside the envelope, so it wasn't anything tragic.

It had been about two months since camp was held, things for Misumi had been proceeding pretty typically.

Except for the fact that her and Kuroo were in the process of getting to really know one another, Misumi wanted to take this procedure as slow as possible.

Kuroo didn't appear to mind, the two had certainly established a much greater relation compared to before so he relished their conversations. He wasn't going anywhere, and he knew Misumi wasn't going anywhere neither so there was no rush.

"You know, the boys are struggling a bit, but we're getting there!" Misumi reckoned back to some games that left Karasuno in a slight downfall.

But, the Karasuno volleyball boys were ultimately beginning to connect their attacks together, positioning all their gears as a team. It may have only been a couple of months, but they certainly accomplished a ton in the period of days that went on.

"Okay okay now tell me about your friend, hmm what's his name? Kuroo!" Her mother whispered into the phone eagerly dawdling to hear about her daughter's love connection.

Misumi rolled her eyes playfully at her mother's naive impatient question. At first, Misumi was reluctant about informing her mother about Kuroo, because of the situation with her former boyfriend.

However, she figured it's been two long years, her mom had to come with the sense that she was going to find someone new, right? As long as Misumi promised to take things with precaution, things would drive smoothly.

"He's such a gentleman, really fun to talk to as well." Misumi's shoulder maintained her cell phone in contact with her ear, using her hands to rummage through her fridge browsing for something to cook.

"You know, I was a little hesitant at first.." Her mother spoke in a murmur into her phone speaker, bringing Misumi to squint her eyes in focus, struggling to heed to her mother's soft-spoken voice. "But he's so handsome!"

"Really mom?" Misumi chuckled at her mother's absurd riposte. "You changed your mind because he's handsome?" She carefully placed a pan on the heating stove, altering the temperature to the lowest setting.