082

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-TWO

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-TWO

SHE CLEARED A FLAT YAWN FROM HER two lips, spreading her fingertips through the ridges of her sodden eyes.

Misumi sat up from her lounged position on the mattress, her eyes puffy from the extensive hours of sleep she had experienced from the night before.

Misumi took a glimpse to the right of her, noticing that it was empty with a loss of heat. Well, it was always lacking on weekdays, but it shouldn't have been since Kuroo had stayed over.

Her hooded eyes squinted in uncertainty, striving to recall what her night was filled with when Kuroo was there by her side.

She stroked part of her tangled uncombed hair, her fingers lingering out of habit from her older, longer hair.

She lamented, drawing the fuzzy comforter close to her chest — flinching at the raw drafts that were breezing in through her opened window.

"You're up early," A husky voice emerged from the entrance of her chilly bedroom, exhibiting a scheming Nekoma captain "Since when do you wake up early on weekends?" He joked, a particular pink coffee mug in his hand.

A deliberate smile grew upon her lips, fighting back the flustered sentiment that thrashed in her gurgling stomach "Right, so then who's coffee is that?" She asked playfully, carefully throwing the comforter off her body.

Unlike Misumi, Kuroo wasn't a very big fan of caffeine. Really anything that involved sweet and sugary aftertaste he exposed no interest in.

Of course, Misumi's theory was when he was younger he was completely obsessed with sweets — which would explain the braces he had to wear in middle school.

But, the more she bothered Kuroo about his fanatic candied phase, the more he dismissed it. Revealing he's always preferred spicy rather than sweet.

His eyebrow lifted in a teasing behavior "This is mine I made it for myself. I didn't know you were awake Misumi." The smile on his lips deepened, watching his girlfriend fall under incredulity.

She got off her sheeted mattress, approaching her standing boyfriend "Thank you for the coffee, Kuroo." Misumi insisted with a smile, gingerly taking the mug away from him.

His lips sundered in displeasure "Kuroo? Oh, is that my name now?" Tetsurou brought up her selection in names, following behind her as she made the direction for her waiting bed.