050

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY

MISUMI AWOKEN TO THE HUM OF SUN rays peeking through the bedroom window. The warmth that once laid alongside her was gone.

Her heart engulfed in disappointment.

Swiftly, she sat up from the bed searching around the room to find him. Or, at least locate a clock to find out what time of day it was.

'Seven forty?' She muttered to herself, glaring at the digital clock ticking beside the bed on a copper-colored nightstand.

Misumi scrubbed her eyes, trying to gain her eyesight back from all the rest she had undergone. Well, it wasn't entirely a deep rest considering what happened the night before with Kuroo.

'Wait...' She suddenly ceased all movement, sitting up against the headboard in haste.

Projecting the comforter off her body, checking for her clothes.

"Oh thank god..." She heaved under her breath, realizing that all her clothes were still intact and on her body.

She chewed her lower lip, struggling to remember what happened the night before. She wasn't intoxicated nor half asleep, so why was she struggling to regain her thoughts and actions from yesterday?

Oh right, how in the hell could she even forget such an incident that was fresh in her mind all night long?

No, nothing too physical went down between the two of them.

All they did was kiss... once or twice then they ended their night with tight heartwarming embraces. Everything was kept under wraps and definitely PG-13... Okay, maybe PG-14 if that's even a thing.

She brushed her rumpled hair down on her scalp, raking out all the disordered knots that were created.

Her face crimsoned a glowing hue as she pondered about what happened, remembering how heated things became rather quickly between the two lovers.

Or how cherished and protected she felt when Kuroo had his strong arms swaddled around her dainty body as they conversed together about the little things while time ticked by.

It was all so paradisiacal, being able to take in the rich scent that leaked from his body that smelt of manly-hood and maturity. The sensation of his digits running through her hair lingered, leaving the fire blazing in her chest and face at the mere thought of the beloved caresses he planted on her all through the night.