081

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-ONE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-ONE

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T NEED TO USE THE restroom?" Her bubbly voice stifled, crossing the hallway in pursuit of her bedroom.

"Or did you already use it?" Misumi muttered in between her stroke, taking her toothbrush out of her mouth.

He shook his head, running his damp towel against his bare wet chest.

"I'm good, I don't needa use it anymore." His figure turned to her room door, smiling at her standing physique as she idled for a response with toothpaste running down the edge of her lip.

Her shoulders shrugged "Make sure you put a shirt on Tetsu." Misumi regarded his shirtless upper body, shaking her head as she walked back into her bathroom.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy this."

On countless occasions did Kuroo stay over Misumi's house, and don't get him mistaken he was thrilled to be near his girlfriend.

The fact that he only gets to see her on certain occurrences was a real pain but, it was all worth the wait once he was able to spend time with her.

Of course, he was the utmost enlivened with the idea of being able to decompress alongside Misumi. However, he couldn't waver off what Hiroshi had revealed to him earlier that evening.

It looked as though her father would not budge in the slightest when it came to Kuroo. But, he was easily able to recognize that her father presumes to view him in the far future right by Misumi's side.

Well at least in Kuroo's mind did he believe this. It would have made no sense for Hiroshi to lend him that kind of significant information if he didn't envision Kuroo in Misumi's future.

And... He was pleased to discover that hee father expects to see him in the future? In a way.

In another way, he was troubled.

What if he couldn't be the man Hiroshi was portraying him to be?

What if he isn't able to make things better for Misumi, what if he just makes things worse for her?

Tetsurou let out a sour exhale through his pinched lips, clicking his tongue as these reflections meandered through his conscience with free rent.

His ginger hued globes darted toward his black duffle bag established in the corner of Misumi's room. Proceeding to extricate a plain Tee and fixing it over his toned body.