087

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-SEVEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-SEVEN

MISUMI HONESTLY HAD NO IDEA HOW in the hell she got so wasted. To the point where she was idling around for Kuroo to bring his car in front of Sara's house, all because she was too unstable to wander down the street.

Misumi just didn't comprehend how on earth it occurred. She counted all her drinks, held the cup close to her chest just in case anyone wanted to try anything. She even went around searching for Kuroo at some point.

She could have sworn she even had a conversation with him... or was that person somebody else who she couldn't recall either?

She remembers hanging out with someone while drinking, Misumi just can't identify who that person was or where the hell they were.

Her body felt heavy, she was growing exhausted simply by having to stand up on her two feet.

Her blurred vision scattered down at the ground, noticing that she was standing on comfy tidy patches of grass.

"Oh, good." Misumi mumbled under her breath "So I can take a nap right here then right?" She invited herself to rest, running her finger through her chin as she examined the floor.

Without delay, she took a seat on the grass beside her — concluding that now was a perfect time to take a nap while she tarried for her boyfriend.

Her hands patted down on the lawn, brushing out the cut sections of grass. She thanked it out loud, being grateful for such a comfortable sleeping area.

"Jesus what the fuck," Misumi overheard Sara's voice coming up from behind her laying body.

"Sumi, I leave for five seconds to get you water, and now you're talking to my grass?" She snorted, holding a frozen water bottle in her hands as she watched her friend unable to even sit up accurately.

Unlike Misumi, Sara chose to stay sober that night.

There was something about getting loaded with a bunch of friends, then having to go see her parents the next day that didn't sit right with her.

At all.

Not to mention, she was on edge the entire time. Her parents were going to have to meet her boyfriend, Bokuto, at the party for the first time ever.

Simply thinking about it had her nerves spike up.

Misumi's half-lidded eyes shot awake, turning over to see her sober friend fiddling with the water in her hand "S-Sara! Oh my god, I'm so glad you came back." Her words were slurred, struggling to sit up on her butt.