079

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-NINE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-NINE

"TETSU, YOU LOOK PERFECTLY FINE." ENSURED Misumi, patrolling her boyfriend's solid body movements "Don't mess with the buttons, they'll come off." She instructed the bedhead, who was fumbling with his collar.

He breathed frustratingly, scrutinizing himself in the hallways mirror "See, I don't know about wearing white," Kuroo hesitated, biting his lower lip as his thumbs fumbled with the buttoned shirt "What if I stain it? Or-"

"Kuroo, this is just a nice family dinner," Misumi promised, moving his hands away from his collar "You won't mess up the shirt unless you eat messily." She jested with a little chuckle, fixing his buttons.

It had been a week since he held the birthday party for his girlfriend turning seventeen years young.

Of course, Misumi and her parents always had a birthday dinner for her, no matter how many weeks it had been after her birthday — they always made sure to include one whenever they were disengaged from work.

Misumi thought this would be a great excuse for Kuroo to meet her two parents officially, especially her father — who still provided no knowledge regarding Misumi's relationship with the Nekoma captain.

Kuroo watched her face focus on his buttoned shirt, altering with the sleeves around his wrist, patting his shirt down free from dust and other microscopic hairs that managed to find their way onto his fitted long sleeve tee.

He just couldn't help but smile, the fact that she was taking time into helping him dress up appropriately was just so charming.

Her hands brushed against his broad chest, her fingers capturing a miniature taste on how fitted his bulky muscles emerged through the material.

"Kuroo, this shirt just barely fits you," Misumi lectured through her caresses, eyes twinkling up at her brawny boyfriend.

"You can see it almost gets tight right around your chest area, and forearms." She examined his suited sleeves, eyes gaping at how strong his frame appeared when in equipped clothing.

Well, it wasn't too tight when on his body. It was only fitting around the brawny muscles that jutted from his physique.

Which Misumi had no problem with, he looked absolutely divine in clothing that sketched out all his buried muscles.

Kuroo chuckled "The last time I wore this was my first year for some school dance." He unbuttoned part of the pins that were holding around his sculpted chest, allowing him to breathe comfortably.