023

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-THREE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-THREE

"WOW KUROO, THIS VIEW IS SO LOVELY." Misumi stood starstruck by the breathtaking landscape on the miniature verdant hilltop.

It rested high up from the ground, so much so, she was able to discern bodies of passing people from above, they practically looked similar to miniature bugs wandering in an ant farm.

He smiled, the way her eyes shimmered vividly with the sunrays was remarkably stunning, it outlined her wondrous cheekbones and the sharp line along her smooth jawbone.

It was unquestionably a sight to behold, if he could only take out his phone and capture this very moment, he would not think twice about doing so. Yet, most delightful memories were better off camera.

"I'm glad you like it." He took a seat on a scanty patch of thriving green grass "We're just in time too, the suns about to set."

She smiled brightly, gazing at the sitting Kuroo. She decided to join him, the seatings were beyond sublime. You were capable of examining the sun gliding along the aged stone mountains, leaving behind a flushing pink in the beautiful ambiance.

The fleecy clouds remained huddled together, swaying forward with the tender drafts that sailed south to escape the heavy nightfall that would soon cast upon the twinkling sky.

Misumi exhaled the stock of negative energy she possessed "You are so amazing, you know that?" She spoke, her deep brown eyes stirred from the grand display onto her enchanting date; Kuroo Tetsurou.

Upon hearing that had Kuroo's heart palpitating rapidly. He would never admit it but, this situation made him quite anxious. With the supple winds flowing against her rich dark hair, it was so enthralling, her impeccable smile basically put the view to shame.

"I'd do anything to see that beautiful smile of yours, Kobayashi." He focused his body closer to the dazzling Karasuno manager.

His heart-swelling statements had her flushing a great crimson red. His pure golden pupils dilated, creating saccharine eye contact with the blushing Misumi.

She couldn't handle the heartfelt gaze he planted on her, she chewed her lip struggling to suppress the small smile on her face from growing. She sniffled, eyes rushing back up at the sky, still savoring his flirtatious glare at all the beautiful features her body and face occupied.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about... Semi." She murmured, watching the sun fall into the moon's emitting twilight.

Kuroo wasn't the slightest bit upset about it, there was no point in her apologizing for something she didn't want to address.

"It's fine, don't stress about it. You weren't ready to talk about it, it's perfectly okay."

The vibrant burning sensation simmered in her chest, he hadn't the slightest idea on how exactly Eita would treat her. It's not that she didn't want to tell him, because she most definitely did.