090

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY

THE DRUNK MISUMI SAT, SULKING WITHIN her palms out of sheer misery "I can't believe you let me do all that." She sobbed, bringing her knees by her chest for self-comfort.

She couldn't even identify how her night began. All she recalled was arriving at Sara's house, then somehow wanting to go out and dance. Still, that's about it.

The girl with long lustrous hair sighed, sitting up off her lawn "Right, I swear I was looking for you all night long." Sara addressed promising words to her friend.

"Come on, Kuroo will be here anytime now, I don't want him to see you on the floor." She grasped onto Misumi's two hands, discreetly raising her dense body.

Misumi knew Kuroo wouldn't enjoy observing her in such a vulnerable state.

Who is she kidding? Having to call upon friends because she was too drunk to remember felt like a kick to the gut.

From all the built-up guilt under her conscience — she felt like she could puke all over Sara's front yard at any moment.

She held a secure hold around Sara's hand. Mindfully binding her hand over her stomach area, pinching her eyes and lips in discomfort.

Sara put still, assuming that moving around exceedingly would be too disturbing for Misumi's brittle stomach.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need to use the bathroom before you leave?" She scanned the grimace expression against her face, double-checking with Misumi.

No, it wasn't the alcohol's effect. Or, perhaps it was? She was still a little hazy regarding exactly how much she had drank that night.

This queasy response was for something different, something that disregarded all the beer and tequila she devoured.

It was Tetsurou.

Misumi was apprehensive over Kuroo and his reaction.

She may have already been supervised by him that night, but she was terrified of whether or not he would scold her during their car ride home.

Her heartbeats seemed to increase in anticipation each time he smiled at her throughout the night... It was as if she was bashful only when around him.

Misumi had been in a relationship with the guy almost a year already, she had no clue as to why she was suddenly so flustered around him.