093

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY-THREE

KUROO'S ATTENTION WAS TRANSFIXED on her hands — covering part of her ankle as she cowered in discomfort. His eyebrows gathered, confused but also understanding to what had happened.

Apparently, Misumi had tumbled down while attempting to take her pants off. In the process of removing her pants, she beat her ankle against the bathroom's countertop.

Tetsurou was knelt down, near the same level as Misumi. "Does it hurt really bad?" He examined her throbbing ankle further, trying to move her hands away.

She nodded her head, kneading her bone with her two hands. "I was just being dumb, it was all an accident." Her lips twisted into a frown of despair, the tucks of her eyes flooded heavily from descending tears.

Kuroo was rather swift to respond whenever he or somebody else suffered an injury. Except, he had no clue where Misumi kept all her first aid kits. How was he supposed to tend to her ankle if it wasn't bleeding nor was it broken?

He remained patient, pushing her hands out of the way to decide whether or not it needed serious examination from a doctor.

Shaking his head, he glanced at Misumi — who's eyes were flooded in terror for his rejoinder.

"Misumi... nothing's wrong with it, you just hit it really hard." Gingerly, he rotated her foot around, double-checking with his judgment.

She allowed her upper body to recline against the wall behind her, exhaling audibly as her boyfriend inspected her ankle. "So? It still feels like I hit my ankle against a scooter or something..."

Her voice decreased in obscurity, eyes sketching around the bathroom's ceiling.

Misumi knew that it wasn't broken or anything severe like that. But, it still pained her like hell. Though, she will admit that she was never good with pain, even as a child. Experiencing injury or anything that involved blood was just a repulsive sight for her.

Simply thinking about it made her so nauseous.

The bedhead glimpsed up at her with a fighting smile, his hands still favoring to her wounded ankle "A scooter?" He questioned with a deep chuckle, nodding his head at her humorous statement.

Kuroo wasn't able to do much that would help her relieve the pain on her foot, but he was still able to distract her from the discomfort by holding a conversation with her. Just to set her mind occupied on other things.

He laid her foot down on the ground tentatively, reaching his hands out for her own "Come on, let's finish that shower alright?" Tetsurou kept a grin on his lips, unchanged by what had transpired.

Which is why she admired him so profoundly. Kuroo was capable of taking a catastrophic situation and somehow just reverting it or flip it into an amazing or unbothered circumstance.