007

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVEN

AFTER THE CONVERSATION MISUMI AND Sugawara had together, it made her realize how much she wanted to speak with Nishinoya about the situation. But, she was unable to find the right time.

He still seemed relatively upset, Misumi didn't want to rush him for an answer either. She tried setting aside her thoughts, Karasuno had just finished their last practice match before dinner, the boys were outside sprinting once more after suffering from another loss to a three set match.

"Has he spoken to you?" Kiyoko's delicate voice intruded Misumi's stubborn troubles.

She looked up from the clean set of towels she had in her hands, prepared to pass them out once the overworked volleyball boys finished up their last lap.

"Umm nope, not yet." She muttered quietly.

"Have you tried speaking to him?" Kiyoko questioned, her fingers intertwined behind her back.

Like before, Misumi didn't believe that she had to be the one to speak first, it's not like she was the one who made a big humiliating scene back at their last practice match.

Shaking her head in disapproval "I know it might sound childish, but I wasn't the one who started the pointless argument."

"Well it's seems like it's not pointless to him, didn't you say he apologized to you in the gym?"

Misumi hated to admit it but, Kiyoko was right, Nishinoya did apologize. In the gym, when Daichi prevented their argument from escalating.

'But he only apologized because Daichi basically forced him.'

She nodded at Kiyoko's response, not wanting to discuss the embarrassing topic anymore.

The boys eventually came back from the lengthy steep hill, soaking up the warm gusts of drafts through their dry gasping mouths, impatiently making their way towards Kiyoko and Misumi, accepting a towel from Misumi and their waters from Kiyoko.

She had just enough towels for everybody to get at least one, so she was a bit perplexed when she discovered she still had one more towel left at hand. Attempting to observe the boys from afar, struggling to see who hadn't received their towel yet.

It was to no astonishment when she spotted Nishinoya with a water bottle in his hands, but no sign of a towel. She growled frustrated, was he so upset with her that he couldn't take a simple towel from her hands?