twenty eight

It's ten pm for me, nine am for them. They should be awake.

Will he should be at least.

Rebecca brushed her hair with her fingers, Ozzy laying in front of her, her phone ringing, waiting for Jimin to answer. She was always in the same spot when she called them, her phone against the TV stand, her on the rug.

What was new this time was the box off to the side, the big menacing box.

"Becca!" Jimin smiled warmly, rolling over in his bed, his phone in his hands. "To what do I owe this call t-"

Rebecca pulled the box out in front of her, tilting it so Jimin could see the doodles he drew on the box and his name as the return address.

"Park Jimin," She laid the box down, crossing her arms. "What is this?" Jimin snorted and tried to cover it up by clearing his throat.

"Just a little something I put together for you." Jimin smiled, propped his chin up with his pillow after running his hand through his brown hair. "Nothing much."

"Fragile." Rebecca pointed to the sticker. "It's on here five times. AND," She lifted it up. "It's freaking heavy."

"It's not that much, don't worry." Jimin laughed at her scrunched face, finding it adorable. His plan was working...

"Why do I feel like you're lying?" Rebecca glanced up at Jimin as she opened the package. "I'm keeping your doodles on the box by the way. They're going on my wall, right there." She pointed off camera, Jimin giggling. Rebecca opened the box and immediately her face softened, her bottom lip sticking out in a pout. Jimin smiled gently, his teeth hiding behind his lips as he watched her, studying her quietly. Rebecca opened her mouth, but her lips fell into a pout again. Once Jimin saw her eyes water,

"Baby don't cry."

Rebecca sniffed and held up the Chimmy pillow for Jimin to see. "Thank you Jimin." She hugged it tightly, wiping away the few tears that escaped.

" She hugged it tightly, wiping away the few tears that escaped

"Hey, that box is full of so many other things, keep going." Jimin's heart swelled, watching Rebecca melt at his words. "And no more crying, this is supposed to make you happy."

"These are happy tears." Rebecca smiled, pointing to the tear on her cheek. "Pure happiness." Jimin nodded, believing her, excited for her to keep going.

"Don't dump it out by the way." He spoke up, Rebecca setting Chimmy in her lap, Spots walking over to sniff the pillow. "There's fragile stuff in there." Rebecca narrowed her eyes, blindly picking up another thing.

"Freaking big box." She mumbled, looking down and smiling widely. "Awh." She held up the sweatshirt. "I love it."