fifty eight

"You guys travel out to retrieve Namjoon because the facility is full of total dicks. But on the way you obviously have to stop and rest. But in the night the guys intercept and take-" Rebecca was explaining her Jin fanfic to him, but that's when the alarm went off. "It's been two hours!"

"No!" Jin pulled her back, laying her back down next to him, his back propped up against the head board. "No, who was taken? Who took the person? Do we get Namjoon back? Do I kiss the girl? You can't just leave it like this!" Rebecca grinned, picking up Jin's hand to place on her forehead.

"I'm better now."

"No-wait come back!"

)()()()(

"Well have one of every-" Jungkook was cut off by Yoongi's elbow into his stomach. "Nevermind." Yoongi turned back to Rebecca, pointing to different things at the menu.

"What do you want to drink?" Yoongi asked gently, the other members placing their drink order, her order coming up quickly. "There's this tea that's pretty good...Well lemonade isn't popular but we can ask if they have any-"

"I'll just take a water." Rebecca nodded, looking at Yoongi. He looked up at her too, making eye contact, forcing himself to look away to the waiter, placing his and her drink order. "What are you going to get to eat?" Rebecca asked after he was finished, the boys throwing salt at Jimin, telling him to stop being so sweet.

"Japchae or something I always get." Yoongi shrugged the question about him away. "Do you recognize any of these foods?" Yoongi pointed down the menu, several pictures lining the sides. "Do you like chicken? We could get you chicken?"

"I want to try something totally new." Rebecca nodded once, leaning forward, eyes on the menu, trying so desperately to understand the Korean. "Like, noodles."

"Wowowww." Jungkook teased, entering the conversation. "Noodles. Aren't you a rebel." Rebecca narrowed her eyes with a smile, turning back to the menu.

"That looks good." She pointed to a picture, Yoongi leaning further to see what it was. "What is it?"

"Bibimbab."

"Bee bee what now?" Rebecca frowned, Yoongi smiling at her attempt.

"Don't worry, I'll order for you." Yoongi patted her hand, closing the menu and handing it to Namjoon who held the rest of them.

"Guys we need to talk in Korean the rest of the time to confuse her." Jungkook grinned, looking at the guys, them all smiling, some coming with eye rolls as well.

"Ah but that's mean Jungkookie." Hoseok tilted his head, but still spoke his native language. Hoseok made eye contact with Rebecca's confused face and burst out laughing, covering his mouth and pointing at her. "Never mind this will be amazing!"

"Woah woah, what happened to English?" Rebecca smiled, the boys all laughing. "I don't know Korean!"

"Too bad Dummy." Taehyung teased, poking her cheek. He wanted to touch her, even if it was just a poke, it was still touching some part of her.

"Where's the English button?" Rebecca joked, flicking Taehyung's forehead before turning to Yoongi. "Is it the nose?" She started to press different parts of his face, Yoongi just sitting there, letting her poke him. "What if I-"