ninety

Namjoon laughed while he danced, unable to keep his eyes off Rebecca in the mirror. She was behind them, trying to follow the dance with them but failing quite miserably. She was too slow, and she had Yeontan jumping and barking at her while she danced.

The dance crumbled to nothing as everyone started laughing at Rebecca, she giving up and laughing as well. "It was Tannie! He was distracting me!"

"Come join us!" Hoseok gestured for her, everyone nodding and smiling. "We'll teach you! We've got plenty of time."

"Oh I'm way too uncoordinated for that." Rebecca picked up Yeontan. "We'll just sit over here-Jeon!"

Her feet were swept from her feet, Jungkook carrying her over to the rest of the boys, everyone laughing.

"I thought you liked dancing?" Jin smiled, Jungkook setting her on the ground, Rebecca scratching Yeontan's head.

"I like slow dancing." Rebecca corrected, Taehyung's hand rubbing her waist slowly.

"Well, we can do that." Yoongi looked around at the guys. "Pair up and, dance?"

"Wait!" Rebecca exclaimed, eyes wide with an even wider smile. "You guys have Tik Tok right?"

"Yes...." Namjoon responded reluctantly, wanting to know what she was getting at. "Why?"

"Let's make a Tik Tok!" Rebecca ran over to where the boys' phones were and grabbed Jungkook's, figuring the youngest was probably on Tik Tok a lot more than he should. She opened up the app and saw the frist video on his FYP. "Jungkook... are you on Bean Tik Tok?"

"That..." Jungkook held up his pointer finger, trying to figure out how to respond. "That is confidential."

"I didn't even know there was such thing as Bean Tik Tok." Namjoon mumbled as Rebecca skipped a little on her way back to BTS.

"Okay here's the plan."

)()()()(

You, an ARMY, scrolled through Tik Tok on a normal night, just chilling in your room.

And then, a very unexpected Tik Tok of BTS popped up on your FYP.

It started with four pairs doing slow dances, you quickly realizing the pairs were Jin and Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook, and Taehyung and Rebecca. But the slow dances cut to Jin and Hoseok tango dancing quite horribly.

Rock music startled you and you saw Jungkook standing on a rolly chair, Namjoon pushing him across the dance studio floor, both screaming.

Then some hip hop flashed to Yoongi spinning Jimin on his back, Yoongi pulling Jimin by his feet. Jimin's face was consumed by his bright smile, his hand covering his face as he laughed his ass off.

The video ended with Taehyung twirling Rebecca in a circle, his hands holding her by the waist, the two staring at each other with smiles.

Well, you thought it ended with that. Someone held up Yeontan to the camera, scaring the shit out of you, your phone dropping to the floor.

Oh boy that was the first Tik Tok that was full of utter chaos and you loved it.

)()()()()(