A single step...should be okay

"Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi. Are you intending to stand there at the door with your belongings for the whole time?" Se-ri asked, half in amusement and half in exasperation as she narrowed her eyes at the North Korean pianist.

Still clad in his honey brown trench coat, holding his belongings, Ri Jeong Hyeok's brows were slightly knitted.

He continued surveying his surroundings, or at least, that was what he looked like he was doing.

The Deluxe River suite at Hotel Baur au Lac was breathtaking to say the least. Not only was the interior beautiful, it also boasted magnificent views of Schanzengraben Canal from its balcony, but surely it couldn't have resulted in Ri Jeong Hyeok standing motionless at the door for the last 15 seconds?

"I am pretty sure you don't have to pull out a dozen surveillance bugs out of this hotel room, so it is not security that you are concerned about." Se-ri continued, before deciding to push his buttons just a little harder.

She turned away from him, hoping to hide a devious half-smile with the loose waves of her hair.

"Are you nervous, Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi?"

It was his turn to narrow his eyes. Incredulously, just a little too incredulously, he retorted, "N-No? I was just thinking since this suite is so big, there must surely be an additional bed somewhere-"

Oh god.

The exasperation that she was feeling with this North Korean 'single since birth' is probably more lethal to her than all the nuclear arsenal that the country actually has.

This man and his hopelessly dense ways at times could be the death of her.

"Ahhh. I see...We've gone all the way to the hotel you've previously booked, retrieved your belongings, moved them in here to my suite, and you are thinking of sleeping on a separate bed." Se-ri adopted a matter-of-factly tone, making sure to add a tinge of hurt to her voice.

Let's see how he responds to this one...

She continued in a clipped tone reserved usually for Mr Hong, her team manager at Seri's Choice

She continued in a clipped tone reserved usually for Mr Hong, her team manager at Seri's Choice. "Very well, it's OK, I mean, it's just a sleeping arrangement issue, we can just move on from this. No big deal. You can sleep in the bathtub if that makes you happy."