Wine and Dine

"Mmmm. This is so good. My fork is having problems stopping." Se-ri gushed, taking yet another generous mouthful of tarte au citron. "I can't decide if the tarte Tatin or this is better."

"I prefer this. And by the way, that was way more than three mouthfuls." Jeong Hyeok pointed out flatly with barely concealed amusement.

Se-ri put her fork down, before narrowing her eyes at him in mock annoyance

Se-ri put her fork down, before narrowing her eyes at him in mock annoyance. "I can't help it, I just seem to eat a lot when I'm with you. Maybe you just have a really good eye for finding the best eats."

"Not as fine as my taste in girls though." He replied, taking a sip of his pinot noir while stealing a glance at her face across the table.

Se-ri's eyes crinkled up in joy at the indirect compliment, smiling sweetly to herself as she turned her attentions back to the French desserts in front of her

She was really the picture of perfection in his eyes.

Jeong Hyeok was initially convinced that he couldn't love Yoon Se-ri more than he already did, but after what happened between them in the hotel bathroom, his chest was practically bursting with affection for this South Korean woman.

He could feel his cheeks warming as he mentally recalled what she had done for him earlier. It was so private and intimate, and so mind-blowing in terms of both sensations and visuals.

Not only had Se-ri cradled him securely in her arms as he sat on the tiled floor of the bathroom stall to catch his breath, she had repeatedly shut him up with kisses as he unnecessarily apologized out of embarrassment for having come inside her mouth.

Honestly, if he had to die in that moment, it would have been a worthy demise.

It would definitely go into his list of memorable moments in life.

"This restaurant is really amazing. Thank you for bringing me here for dinner, Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi."

He nodded in acknowledgement of her gratitude - he knew she would love this restaurant. French brasserie Lumière in Zurich isn't among the most upscale dining places that the city has to offer, but it was definitely among his favorites.