The Princess and her Prince

Day 5, Wednesday.

"This is all your fault, Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi

"This is all your fault, Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi."

He soundlessly chuckled, before those lips pursed into a tight line as he tried not to smile further with a mix of immense male pride and amusement.

The petite woman lying beside him on the bed was glaring at him with a mock reproachful look, though he knew better than to take that irate facade at face value.

"I can't even get out of bed properly now," She lamented, shifting her hips a little, only to scowl in discomfort. "My inner thighs are so sore..."

"...only the inner thighs?" He asked with a straight face, though his eyes glinted with poorly-concealed mischief.

Se-ri glared at him. "Somewhere. Else. Too."

Propping himself up on his elbow to regard her, smoothing out some of her tousled locks, Jeong Hyeok pretended to be in deep thought for three seconds.

"Since it's so uncomfortable," He paused. "Maybe we should refrain from activities that might result in such grievous injuries-"

"Don't you dare, Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi." Her reply came swift and curt with dangerously narrowed eyes, and it wasn't long before both burst out laughing.

It was so nice having him around, Se-ri thought. For this day, Jeong Hyeok did not have to go to work until the afternoon, so she had all of him to herself for the morning.

Memories of last night's amorous activities were still fresh in their minds, with his masculine scent still lingering on her senses.

She was an experienced woman, being sexually active since her college years. But still, what happened between them last night was enough to make her blush.

Seems like what people say about the quiet ones is true; whoever would have thought that Ri Jeong Hyeok had such a sexy, dominant and passionate side hidden underneath that awkward, shy, and painfully straight-laced facade?

When it came to bedroom activities with Ri Jeong Hyeok, Se-ri was somewhat reminded of Jekyll and Hyde. That thought alone, was enough of a turn-on for her.

"Are you hungry though? Shall I call for something, or would you like to go out for breakfast?"

There it was, the usual, overwhelmingly doting side of Ri Jeong Hyeok.

Whenever he checked on her and asked if she was hungry, hurt or in any form of discomfort, it always made her feel as if she was a princess, and he, her prince.

She never thought this sort of cliched love would work for her. Yoon Se-ri was always more of a modern, individualistic, independent woman.

But then again, apart from the sincerity within this love that they shared, there was nothing cliched about their circumstances.