The night before goodbye

"I'll let them do the talking."

Se-ri thought she could have died right there and then - that was quite simply, too hot to be true.

Fixing his gaze onto her phone by their side, Jeong Hyeok tilted his head in a sharp, swift motion in the direction of the side table.

"We'll vote later." Se-ri quite literally tossed her phone aside, pulling her sleeping jumper over her head.

Moving back into a sitting position, Jeong Hyeok undressed himself, before hooking his fingers into the waistband of Se-ri's boy shorts, slowly pulling it down along the length of her shapely thighs, over her calves and finally, over her feet.

A hand gently nudged her thighs apart as he leaned back in to close the distance between them. Jeong Hyeok's body was literally caging Se-ri's, as he propped himself up with his forearms on either side of her head.

It would have felt overwhelming for her, intimidating even, but with Jeong Hyeok, all she felt was security.

She was in a safe place - as long as Ri Jeong Hyeok was around, Yoon Se-ri would be safe.

In their shared language of love, he wordlessly sought her permission, to which she nodded.

Unlike the same time a year ago, there was no devastating sense of agony and loss.

Surely, the goodbye would nonetheless sting, but it wouldn't be the same crushing emptiness that they had experienced in the previous year.

Gently, Jeong Hyeok ran a finger along Se-ri's wet slit, feeling her squirm from his touch.

"You're already so wet."

"You're teasing." She shot a mock reproachful look at him.

"I'm just stating a fact." He smiled faintly, his eyes soft with tenderness. Jeong Hyeok nuzzled her nose gently with his own again; an action so pure and endearing, in complete contrast to what he was doing to her down south.

Easing his finger in further, he came into contact with slick inner folds, which he wasted no time in gently stroking.

Se-ri softly hissed at the pleasurable contact, before squirming from Jeong Hyeok's sweet torture, as she fought an inner battle between closing her legs and spreading them wider for him.

Gently, he stroked her, stroking the edges of her soul, stoking the red-hot embers of desire within her being.

With each moan elicited from his lady, Jeong Hyeok gained momentum, before pressing one long digit against her wet entrance, feeling the muscles give way invitingly to his tender intrusion.

Se-ri gasped soundlessly as the sensations of being deliciously-filled assaulted her being, her fingers clutching a fistful of the bed's comforter.

Pulling and pushing his finger in and out, Jeong Hyeok claimed Se-ri's parted lips in a domineering kiss. Her arms instinctively looped themselves around his neck, keeping their lips locked.

A second finger was added, with both digits buried in her all the way to the knuckle.

Her back arched in response to his touch, her lips moaning incoherent encouragement into the messy kiss.

"Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi, please...I cannot wait..."

Prolonging her torture, he stretched her a little with a third finger, driving the heiress almost wild with the intensifying sensations.

Pushing and pulling, he continued driving her to the edge, holding back before she could fall off.

By now, Jeong Hyeok would know exactly how his lover liked to be taken in bed.