Ralph Lauren

"It has been a very exciting year for us. Today, at this Music Diversity Scholarship Fund Annual Dinner and Gala, I would like to thank..."

Yoon Se-ri was absolutely dying of boredom.

She could practically feel her cells dying off as the emcee droned on and on about how fantastic it was that they had more sponsors than ever.

Seated approximately two meters away from her was Ri Jeong Hyeok.
Social distancing, in line with safety measures against a recent viral outbreak.

She stole a glance at him.

Ahhhh. That devastatingly sharp, masculine side profile.

Dressed in a Ralph Lauren navy suit with a curved lapel, in a slightly high-waisted fit with a crisp white buttondown, he was dressed to stand out.

In a sea of painfully boring black and white, he was effortlessly turning heads with his statuesque frame clad in navy blue.

Especially when it contrasted stylishly with the red from a pair of Christian Louboutin dress shoes, which played peekaboo with every step he took.

She knew he could pull it off for sure; Ralph Lauren's prestigious Purple Label specialises in ultra-luxurious tailoring and outerwear defined by plush fabrications and fine Italian craftsmanship.

If there's anyone who could bring out the elegance of such fine workmanship, it would be her pianist beau.

Unfortunately, being the North and South Korean couple, they had to lie low at such official events, to the extent of arriving separately.

Cameras were everywhere, and it wouldn't do if they revealed their relationship, be it through official acknowledgement or subtle hints.

Already she had spotted a few rather dubious non-official cameras lurking around, so it was for the best that they put on their best professional front

The couple hardly spoke to each other - which was a good thing as well, since Se-ri would surely have problems keeping her hands off Jeong Hyeok.

This was taking all the acting skills she had as Yoon Se-ri the drama queen.