Read me! [Info: Quirk and Background]

Warnings! 

✤Amateur Author
✤Slow updates since I have other fanfictions too to update.
✤No Hate comments! If you don't like the book, drop it.
✤I'm not good at writing illicit scenes, but I do like reading some /wink/ So yeah. Hope I'll improve as time goes by.

About the book:

In this book, you're a stripper.

kidding.

✤Tamaki x Reader. BUT! I won't be using Y/n. Instead, your name is going to be LUNA. And I'll be using 'You' instead of She. Gomen!
✤Will have tons of singing, its a part of her quirk
✤ Mature scenes
✤Fluff scenes
✤Will follow some events in the Bnha

YOUR PROFILE

Background:
✤Your family lives in America. 

✤ You wanted to become a hero and chose U.A. Aside from being ranked high school for heroics and is considered as the top Hero Academy in Japan, you chose U.A because of your childhood friend, Tamaki Amajiki. 

✤You and Tamaki went to the same school in your third grade, in which you also met Mirio.

✤During fifth grade, your family decided to live in America. You were separated from Tamaki and Mirio for a few years. But you and Tamaki always communicate with each other through emails, texts and video calls. ( Though you would end up talking a lot because he's too shy to speak)

✤During your first year, you confessed your feelings for him and you were ready to accept his rejection but you couldn't believe he felt the same way too!

✤Now, You and Tamaki are in a Long Distance Relationship! for a year since yeah you're in America.

✤ You came back to Japan during your 2nd year and went to U.A. Now at 3rd year, it has been a couple of years of a happy relationship.

ABOUT YOU:

✤Hero name: Nereid (Pronunciation is at the media ^^ though I personally read it as ne-red, lol. Do what ya want.)

✤ You're a pervert. 

✤You're a very flirty person and doesn't care about skinship since you're used to it in America

✤You like biting Tamaki's ears. Not to mention his neck... oh its one of your weaknesses...

✤You like everything about him! Except for his lack of confidence, whenever he would feel insecure you would always cheer him up and tried your best to help him gain back his confidence.

✤You're kind of like a sadist. Your Sadist side comes up when you're in a battle. But you hate seeing Tamaki hurt tho.

✤ And a masochist too.

Quirks:

✤ Blood weaver: The ability to use your blood and shape them according to your will. In short, you can manipulate blood at will.  [ Inspired by Mirai from Beyond The Boundary] You can only manipulate your own blood. You're still training in manipulating other people's blood but so far, there's no progress.

Drawback(s): 

-Headache
-Dizziness
-shallow breathing
-weak pulse and loss of consciousness
- Death [Cause of too much blood loss]

✤Your overall skills ( Jumping, speed, etc)  increases if you're wet. If you're skin's damp.  You cannot manipulate water though.

Drawback(s): At least half of your body is damp or else it won't work. 
                          : Fatigue and cramps