🦋❀15❀🦋: Plus Ultra!

[Donnnn wanna drag this arc for too long, lez finish this, one more chapter to go! Word count is 3k---  4/5]

"You can erase quirks. However, it's nothing impressive. In the face of overwhelming power, you might as well be Quirkless." 

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

Aizawa forcefully inclined his head behind him since the Nomu was standing above him. He uses his Quirk yet the Nomu stepped on his arm, breaking it again. His arm fell limply on the ground as excruciating pain burned his body.

Your face fell into a look of disbelief. He easily subdued Eraser Head.

 You saw Eraser Head using his quirk but it didn't work! Why? Does that mean, he's too strong for Eraser Head?!

Strength and Speed. That's what you noticed. The villain looked like his quirk's almost the same with All Might. Tears shimmered in your eyes. You badly want to squeeze your eyes shut and hoped everything was a dream. But it's not.

 The faint throbbing of your shoulder tells you so. You wanted to rush in and helped Eraser Head, but rushing in without a solid plan would only make things worst, you might end up as heavy baggage for Eraser Head if the monster caught you.

 Not only that, but the warp guy also appeared beside the creepy guy. There are three of them. The chances of saving the pro hero simmered down drastically.

" Thirteen's out of action. There were students that I was unable to disperse. One of them got away." 

You heard the warp guy said. You licked your dry lips. 'Good. Someone got away. Now we just need to buy some time.'

Your heart felt heavy when you heard Thirteen was out. You stayed still in your hiding spot, creating a plan. You furrowed your eyebrows as you continued on eavesdropping.

"Huh?" Shigaraki let out a sigh as he scratches his neck roughly, "Kurogiri, I would have crushed you to pieces if you weren't a warp gate!"He stopped and said, " We cannot win with dozens of pro heroes... It's game over."

"Let's go home?"

You snapped your head back to them.

Home? After all the trouble they went through... There's no way they'd go home. What are they planning?

 "Oh... Before we leave. Let's crushed his pride as the Symbol of Peace!"

 Shigaraki went to the direction you had been. Your eyes widened, your heartthrob painfully in your chest as you saw Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta still in the water.

Why are they still there?!

Shigaraki's hand moved swiftly, intending to harm one of the students, your hand dropped as you watched everything unfold in slow motion. However, Shigaraki's hand stopped just before he could touch Asui's head. 

"You really are cool... Eraser Head."