🦋❀37❀🦋: Inhibitions and Confusion (5)

Date Published: Sept 19, 2020
Word Count:1.3k+
Note: I'll be updating 3 chapters today!!! 

Note: I hope you're still enjoying this book :(((

"You already have your sun. So I'll be your moon. I'll be with you even in your darkest hours."

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

"A week."

"Huh?"

"Give me a-another week."

That was his last reply to you before he went back inside, leaving you still angry and frustrated. And that was yesterday, right now, you were glaring at the huge screen where a horror movie was being played. 

All of you are gathered in the common room. One of your classmates decided to have a movie marathon and invited everyone. Since you don't want yourself cooped inside your room today, you joined them and now you're lazily eating the popcorn the boys prepared.

 Since you don't want yourself cooped inside your room today, you joined them and now you're lazily eating the popcorn the boys prepared

The scare jumps don't even faze you, you're too absorbed in your own thoughts to give a shit about what's happening. And you're too stubborn to looked at Tamaki on your left side. He was with Mirio. Whereas Nejire was already fast asleep on your side. She even used you as her pillow so your movements are limited, not wanting to wake her up.

"Something wrong?" You asked the boy who was restless and kept on glancing at you. He had been on it since the movie began. He squirmed slightly before meeting your gaze and whispered. " Can I asked you for a favor?" He said, enough for you to hear it.

"Sure."

"It's... I'll show it to you in my room... So--uh... can you help me?"

You raised a brow, not getting what he's talking about. You nodded after a while and gently lifted up Nejire's head before placing a pillow as your shoulder's substitute. You stood up, "Lead the way." You said to Taka.

The male stood up and began walking to the hallway. At this moment, Nejire had woken up and saw you following Taka. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"He finally made a move..." One of them snickered, nudging the person beside him.

"Move? Who?"

"Taka."

"Why? Does he like Luna?"

"I don't know, but I caught him staring at her a couple of times this week!"

"Oohh..."

"Is he going to confess?"

"Maybe."

"We'll have a couple in this dorm?"

"Hey, what's that nonsense? We don't have any evidence that he likes her."