🦋❀50❀🦋

Date Published: oct 8 ,2020 [11:17 PM]

Word Count: 2.2k+

Note: I didn't notice I forgot to put s in Hawks hero name all this time! Anyway. Continue.

Note: PLEASE READ MY NOTE AT THE LAST

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

A shape yellow-tinted protection over his eyes reflected the empty hallway of the hospital. His golden-brown eyes that somewhat resemble those of a bird fell on a specific room. He knocked on the door before he pushed it open.

"Yo." He raised his hand, greeting the people inside. 

Midoriya gaped, seeing the 2nd ranked pro hero. "It's Hawks..."

Aizawa greeted the Pro-Hero. "Hawks. Hows the ongoing experiment?" 

"We're halfway done. If it wasn't for the little accident in the lab, we would be working on the next step."

Tamaki opened his eyes. Bandages were wrapped on his neck up to his face.  One of his eyes was covered with a bandage. He couldn't move properly so he only tilted his head to find your presence.

 He couldn't move properly so he only tilted his head to find your presence

He thought you were still in the hallway, so he waited, watching the door. But you never came. He grew uncomfortable and shifted his eyes to Hawks. 

"Kai Chisaki is currently being transferred to the villain hospital in Takodana."  Aizawa said. 

"Who's escorting the police?" Hawks asked, sitting in one of the chairs, near Midoriya. Midoriya nervously introduced himself when Hawks' eyes landed on him. "Nice to meet ya kid."

"Luna senpai work under you as a sidekick... "

"Hm. That kid left me the moment she heard about all of you being taken to the hospital."

Aizawa felt his phone vibrate, " Pro-hero snatch is with them." He spoke, answering Hawks' question. He excused himself and walk towards the window as he accepted the call. 

Hawks trudge towards Fat Gum, then to Mirio, Nejire, and then to Tamaki, asking about their well-being. "So far, Red riot is the only one unconscious..." He mumbled. He stared at Tamaki's bed space and his brow knitted. "Wait. I've been thinking about this for a while. But where's Nereid?" Hawk asked.