🦋❀IMPORTANT❀🦋

Date Published: Oct 22, 2020

Note: This has been on my mind since I've published less than 20 chapter.

🦋🦋🦋🦋

Hi! This won't be long so please spare a little bit of time. I need your opinion.

🔷Before anything else. Please be good to me. (◍•ᴗ•◍) I'm kind of sensitive to hate comments or insulting/rude comments. I didn't create this book to get hurt, bashed, and get my writing criticized. I just want to share my imagination.🔷

Here goes,

First. This is my first ever X reader and I'm considered ignorant when it comes to this matter. I have a few questions. So please answer it (╥﹏╥)

#1 Question: Are you okay about this Tamaki X Reader where you actually have a first name? Which is LUNA [Last name]?

Because I did state it's an X Reader. I should have used [Y/n] for this.  Apologies.

But I do have my reason. As a reader too (for years)I have my own preference.
So here's mine —in X reader fanfics

(1)I want to read an X reader that has its own name instead of [name] [Y/n].

(2)If ever I really like the plot. I mostly end up reading Y/n (your name) As Yin. And treat yin as the character's name instead of my own name. (Weirdo)

The title may come off as misleading. —I'm thinking of putting a warning on the description— soon.

(3)I actually have no qualms about the name of the main character/Xreader since I read the book because of the plot.

(And I mostly read Fanfics x OC)

Question #2: I mostly used 'your' nickname, instead of Luna or 'your' hero name. About your hero name, (Nereid), I don't want to put [Your Hero Name] so I took it upon myself to create one. Are you good with this?

Question #3: Some ideas are inspired/ influenced by other anime. Like from AoT, Annie's ring in USJ's short arc. I sometimes put pictures for visualization and to also let you know where I got the idea from. I'm telling you this. So don't hate me for it. (。ノω\。) u angry?

Question #4: I don't know much about the fanfiction x reader rules and I haven't researched it. I admit it's my fault. I thought having read a couple of fanfic x reader is enough for me to make one. If you have any suggestions or 'what you know' then please comment down. Although I could just search it, but I want to know from a fellow reader.

(つ≧▽≦)つ

Just like what I wrote in my bio, "I write what I want to read" and I want to read this kind of book where the mc has a name and still an X reader.

I will leave this chapter up until October 31, 2020 to know what your answers guys and to those new readers, then I'll decide what I'll do after.

And depending on your opinion/comments, EITHER

I'll take this book down temporarily to edit it.

OR

If y'all are okay with the way I structured the book, then I'll let it be. And go with the flow.

-Hopefully, I can do revisions after Oct 31.

◾New readers are welcome to state their opinions. (Even if this book is finished) I'd still do some adjustments every now and then.

P.s: I'm not angry or anything. (◕ᴗ◕✿) I'm in fact grateful since I'd be able to improve this book.

And about some dialogue being from Yagami Yato/Yagami Yato's reference. I've only recently watched his videos and this chapter has reached 50+ already before that, and I've read comments about some of my dialogues—I guess, being Yagami Yato's reference.

 I swear I didn't copy anything about it and up until now, I have not watched a (tamaki x Listener) because I prefer to finish this book first before I'll do that. Because of two reasons.

(1)I'll end up spending my time listening to the videos— not just Tamaki's. And I easily lose interest in writing (Just like my other unfinished books) and I don't want that! I'm grateful for your votes and comments, it keeps me going and inspired.

(2) I might use Yagami Yato's lines and get influenced by it when writing new chapters. And I don't like that. Yagami Yato put effort into making his vids and I won't and don't like to copy someone else' work. It's very rude and downright insulting. So I'll do my best and come up with my own.

___

I'm aware that I can't please all readers. But I still want to make everyone (to those who decided to give this a go-)To at least stay and read up until half of the chapters.

I feel stressed out lol. I just want to make things clear.

P.s: I'm currently finishing the final arc so that I'll publish all of them at once, so I'm sorry if this is not an update. I have exams this week so my time is scarce.🥺

Also, I won't be able to read some of the comments since my notifs get flooded every day with all the updates of the books I'm reading. However, I'll check my book every now and then.

Thank you for your time!

---------

UPDATE!! ( November 3, 2020)

So there will be no changes except for a few revisions and editing of each chapter for better details and experience and eliminating typo and grammar errors. (Though I'm not sure when I can do that)

Thank you for giving this book a chance💖