🦋❀2❀🦋: Bunny

"Bunny..." He softly said."I'm g-glad you're okay."

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

Tamaki grew conscious when he realized that he was still in his Hero Costume. He had been on patrol since this morning. He probably smells like sweat. As if hearing his thoughts, you spoke. "You smell good."

And to prove your point. You even hovered your nose on his neck. Sniffing him. "D-don't. I'm swea-ty." He placed his large hands on your waist, pushing you gently but you clung to him like a rabbit in heat and continued on smelling him.

He does smell a little bit like sweat but his natural scent that you love the most overpowered his sweat. You smiled and faced him. His face was flushed. He easily gets embarrassed and blushes. What a cutie.
 (灬º‿º灬)♡

When he just silently stared at the floor. You lifted his chin to make him look at you. His indigo orbs would always take your breath away. "Nejire told me that you thought I was angry at you."

He back away and covered his lips with the back of his hand. Avoiding your gaze, his eyes landed on the floor. Tamaki didn't know what to say. You found out about it. It was just his assumption.

"Hey, hey, I'm not angry okay? I knew you were very tired yesterday so I didn't want to disturb you. "

" You were ne-ver a d-disturbance."

You bit your lips to suppressed your stupid grin. Such an honest shy boyfriend. Doesn't he know that you felt giddy? Is he unaware of how sweet he sounds? The way he speaks makes your heart flutter.

You stepped forward, grabbed his hoodie with both hands and you pulled it over him. You leaned your face as you pulled the side of his hoodie, making it cover half of your face too.

"B-bunn--"

You kissed him. This wasn't the first time you've kissed. Oh, you've done this a lot of times already. Yet you never seemed to get enough. Every time your tongues intertwine and your lips mold in each other. You'd always feel like burning inside.

The butterflies in your stomach went wild. You felt like floating as you surrendered in bliss. 

At first, Tamaki would only give you a close-mouthed kisses. He doesn't know what to do. You were the one who taught him how to kiss.

You were the one who tainted him...

You would dominate him and tell him to follow your lead. He was a fast learner, despite his shy actions and his shaking body, his mouth moved expertly. It only took him a couple of kisses before he learned how to do it.

In fact, he was a better kisser than you. There are times when he'd leave you breathless and you'd end up gasping for air. You, the one who taught him, was on his mercy.

Both of you pulled apart. Taking shallow breaths.

"I think we should continue this inside... You should also change your hero costume and I'll go change my uniform." You smiled at him.

He nodded at you. "O-okay." His arms slid from your shoulder down to your hand, intertwining your fingers. You gave a light squeeze, liking his actions.