🦋❀36❀🦋: Inhibitions and Confusion (4.2)

Date Published: Sept 14, 2020
Word Count:1k+

Note: The music used here was randomly picked by me in my playlist, by pressing my shuffle button. Lmao. Since I couldn't decide.

Note: If ever I have free time, I'll update again. So lemme know what you think about this chapter. This chappie is basically a part 2 of chappie 35 cuz it's short.

Note: VERY SHORT CHAPTER!  it's already 3AM and I'm so sleepy.

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

I don't stand in line,
I don't pay for clubs, fuck that
But I'll wait for you
I don't like to drink,
I don't like to think, fuck that
But I ponder you~

Your voice resounded on the entire floor. The tidal flow of woe caressed their hearts as they listened to you. 

I'm bending it over
You're my four-leaf clover
I'm so in love, so in love
There's no one above up above
Forever's a long time, yes~

You unknowingly used your Quirk: Siren's lure, channeling your feelings throughout the crowd. You were feeling upset and sad. And this fueled their own emotions.

My blue jeans
Will last me all my life, oh yes
So should we~

Some were in tears. It's as though they experienced the anguished personally, making them feel discomfort.

Tamaki had his eyes still on you, whereas you've already averted your gaze. His heartaches more than it should be. 

I'm spending all this time
Met you at the shop,
sun was getting hot, I'm lonely~

Tamaki remembered his nickname in your contact list. It had a four-leaf clover emoji in it. He was beginning to regret his decision. Almost.

I'm in the city on my own
Never would've thought you'd be the one, I got a homie
But that's the way it goes
I'm reaching Nirvana
Goodbye sweet Rwanda
High...

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

You yawned. Completely exhausted. The crowd made you sing another song after that and you couldn't say no. So you give in to their request. 

Now, the four of you are walking back to the dorm. You remained quiet as usual until you realized that you're finally in front of the dorm. 

You stopped walking, deciding to take this chance and deal with the problem you had in mind.

 Nejire noticed you looking at Tamaki who was about to reach the doorknob. Nejire quickly pulls Tamaki away from the door and dragged Mirio instead inside.

Tamaki stumbled a bit at the sudden force, throwing a confused stare. 

"No one's coming in unless both of you patch up with whatever that's happening." She said and slammed the door. 

You could hear Mirio's 'Why?' before his voice faded.

Now there's only the two of you. You mentally thanked Nejire for the opportunity.  

You pursed your lips before speaking, 

"Aki, what was that?" You asked, referring to his denial earlier. You wanted to know his reason tonight.

"W-what are you talking about?" He replied, his face downcast. 

"You could at least told me." 

'That we'll hide our relationship. I wouldn't be hurt this way...'