🦋❀49❀🦋

Date Published: Oct 5, 2020
Word Count: 1k+
Note: A short and kind of confusing chapter. Starting today, I won't be able to update almost everyday, since my assessments are piling up every day. I'm too busy now :((

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

They killed Snatch instantly without batting an eye.

There must be something you can do.

Anything!

"Another pest." Shigaraki muttered, tucking the small box inside his pocket. They got what they want but someone had to intervene in their plan. "Ah... You're that girl in USJ..."

"I'm glad you still remember me." You sneered. You eyed the two behind Shigaraki. They separated, forming a triangle, shigaraki being the furthest.

Shigaraki scratched his neck. "Take care of her." 

Dabi cracked his knuckles. A smirk on his face. " Little girl. Are you sure you can take me? Your dreams of becoming a hero will end today, don't you know?"

You knew you don't stand a chance. But you could at least try. You asked the police officer, the one you saved, to contact the pro-heroes as soon as possible.

"I can take all of you." You retorted. 'Until reinforcements arrive that is.'

Your whip melted to its usual viscosity, and then it formed into twin daggers. Each one snuggled on your palm. 

"What a brave girl." Mr. Compress adjusted his hat and mockingly smiled at you. 

"Thanks."

You bent your knee and charged forward when Dabi advance towards you, his hand emitting blue flames. You dodged the incoming flames and rolled to the ground to your left.

Since you changed your clothes after the explosion and your hero costume was dirty, you've changed your clothes into joggers, sneakers, and a loose shirt. Giving you enough access to move around without feeling restrained.  Though you could have chosen your customized heat resistant clothes... Now you're worried he'd burn your clothes.

"Your tricks won't work twice." You said, closing in the distance between you and Mr. Compress after dodging the marble he threw at you, thinking you had your whole attention to Dabi.

After witnessing their Quirks, you made an impromptu strategy. 

A quirk that allows a user to compress anything it touches into a small marble.

Another one with a Quirk that produces blue flames, a much greater level of power and temperature. One of your scale armor's weaknesses. Fire.

And of course, Shigaraki's Quirk allows him to turn any object within his reach to disintegrate and turn into dust.

They're no simple villains. 

"Woah... Easy there." Mr. Compress jump over, making you miss your attack. Your dagger barely missing his ankle. 

And of course, As long as you're close to Mr. Compress, the other guy won't be able to hit you with his flames carelessly. 

Dabi seemed to know what you were thinking and he clicked his tongue. His opportunity to end this fight quickly, drained down.

You were careful with your every move, with one mistake, he can turn you into a marble. "What are your objective?" You mused, flipping your body and landing a blow on the ground. You missed again. 

Mr. Compress, hopped, desperately making a gap so that Dabi could interfere. 

Shigaraki was now glaring furiously at his two subordinates. "Oy, oy, oy... Stop playing around!"

A marble rolled over the ground. You saw Mr. Compress' swift movement and you crossed your arm, covering it with your scales as a boulder shot up from the marble hitting you. 

With this sudden attack, Mr. Compress was able to distance himself. Dabi immediately generates large amounts of highly destructive blue flames from his body, shooting towards you. 

You sidestepped and soared to the boulder, using it as a shield. It was big, obstructing the blue flames from hitting you. 

You bit your bottom lip. You could feel your skin heating up even without the fire touching you directly.

Against his flames, the defense in your scale armor decreases. Making it useless against an opponent with fire Quirk. 

Dark smoke exuded from the boulder, creating a blanket of smoke. The fire died down. Dabi was sure you weren't able to dodge his flames even when the boulder's on the way. The fire shot on top and to each sides thus, trapping you in the center.

His keen eyes saw the sudden shift of movement of the smoke on the left side and a shadow. Without hesitating, his blue flames surge to the left. 

"Aah!" 

The scream came from Mr. Compress who had his hands on his stomach. His coat was stained with his blood. A dagger made out of blood embedded in his stomach was slowly melting. "Shigaraki!" Mr.Compress shouted in alarm.

Dabi saw you dashing to Shigaraki. 

"I'm right here." You announced. Grinning triumphantly at Dabi. "Baaaa~ka." You stuck out your tongue.

It wasn't you whom he had attacked. Rather, it was your shirt. You threw it to the left, wrapping it around a small stone, so that it will fly a meter away from you. While at the same time, you dashed to your right, the dark smoke covering your body as you skillfully move furtively.

Dabi frowned, understanding how you were able to escape. You actually risked yourself in order to get out of his flames' grasps. 

Dabi detected the scales decorating your exposed stomach up to your face. You are now only wearing your sports bra after sacrificing your Shirt. The joggers had been rolled up to your knees and there were a few holes in it from the fire.

Burn marks littered your skin but nothing too serious thanks to your scales.

When Dabi had his attention to your diversion, you sneak behind Mr.Compress who had his guard down and stabbed his stomach. The injury you inflicted on him is enough to give you time to reach Shigaraki.

Dabi was about to help Shigaraki when he noticed his body heating up. His movements halted and you smirked. "Using your flames for too long burns your body." You commented, glancing at him.

Dabi raised his brow, a smile forming on his lips. You were able to assess one of his weaknesses, created a distraction, was able to escape from him, and inflict damage to Mr. Compress and now you are now storming at Shigaraki.  

You are indeed a worthy opponent. Too bad you're on the Hero side.